Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It's been a long time since I've visited this site regularly, but RT made it all the way up to v10.0??? Man, I remember the days when I would read Random Thoughts II!
They switch us to a new one about every 15-20K posts. As long as we go quietly to the new one they give us a pretty free rein...
I guess we're just a pretty gabby bunch! :)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Stopped at a sushi from a truck place. Asked self, who would buy sushi from a truck, left.

Was that the MC sushi truck? They were at the slow roll one night and I wasn't brave enough to try it. I went with the donut lady that night. This Sun. it is Iowa Grill I guess they have a signature sandwich that they are going to serve. My goal is to go Sun. come over if your bored.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Wooster has a neat job ad out for a history professor that should just say "not you, Erik. Not you."
My general area, but they prefer concentrations that I didn't specialize in.

Fake it till you make it. Hell it don't hurt to send them a resume, worst that happens is they say no, best is they hire you. (not that I'm in a hurry for you, Rev & Z to leave Ames) Middle ground is somebody else sees your resume and tells a peer and you get an interview somewhere else.
In all seriousness good luck on the job hunt!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Was that the MC sushi truck? They were at the slow roll one night and I wasn't brave enough to try it. I went with the donut lady that night. This Sun. it is Iowa Grill I guess they have a signature sandwich that they are going to serve. My goal is to go Sun. come over if your bored.
[/QUOTE]

Think it might have been. Was an old blue bread truck. Too scared to touch it.

Mobile is a disaster. I had to switch to the laptop and off the Ipad. I had accidently hit another for a quote and was unable to delete anything for over an hour.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Think it might have been. Was an old blue bread truck. Too scared to touch it.

Mobile is a disaster. I had to switch to the laptop and off the Ipad. I had accidently hit another for a quote and was unable to delete anything for over an hour.[/QUOTE]

That sounds right, I saw some of the food they served that night it looked pretty good but I've never learned what to order or try.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
So, every now and then I see some girl on Facebook got a short haircut and puts up pictures of it that say something like, "wat do u think?" and all her girl friends say "oh it's so cute!!!" . . . None of the guys are going to say, "I really liked your long hair better . . ." because we know we would be raked over the coals if we did . . . thus the cycle of all the girls getting short haircuts continues.

Just my random observation for today.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Last night was a nice reminder of how awesome MrsWx is. Just like she did when my grandpa unexpectedly died on my birthday she surprised me with having my closest friends over for pizza, drinks and games. Doing better everyday but that was a nice escape. Also realized how old we are getting...they all left at 10:30 because we were all tired. Then I switched laundry.

HAPPY NATIONAL AVIATION DAY!!!! Sadly I am not flying this year to celebrate but will be taking LittleWx out to the airport here soon.

Apparently we are now going golfing with the in laws this afternoon at Amana. Since MrsWx is tagging along I don't get to drive and we aren't even going to the ****** course by the airport so I don't get to watch airplanes either. The only redeaming points are that they are paying and taking us out to dinner after. Schnitzel FTW.

Reactions: WooBadger18

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I think the raccoons are back. Heard them in the walls this morning and there's small, broken off pieces wood on the porch like they were up there. Landlord (and his wife) are going to be upset. Good thing he's home this weekend.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
So what's the word on Tongamoa?

Bird

index.php

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8
Status
Not open for further replies.