Predictions: Offensive MVP

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

MVP

• Jacob Park

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • Allen Lazard

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • David Montgomery

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Mike Warren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deshaunte Jones

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Jake Campos

• Other

• Total voters

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I'm going to optimistically predict Park. IMO quarterbacks have a huge advantage in the MVP race since they touch the ball on almost every offensive snap. That doesn't necessarily make it a given, but I think Park can & will impress.

I like the idea of Campos (or any lineman) being MVP, but has that ever happened? I don't even know if Osemele would have been our MVP. Just doesn't seem to be in the nature of the position.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
If it isn't Park, we won't have a great season.

I went with Lazard. He's the safe bet... A senior and a know commodity.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It better be Park if we want to go bowling.

If Park has a great year, I don't see how we could have a bad year. If anyone else on your list has a great year, I could still see us having a bad year despite their success.

But I won't be surprised at all if it isn't Montgomery. He's very quickly becoming my favorite player on the team. His work ethic, his talent, and his overall attitude is like something I've never seen before. He has SPECIAL written all over him IMO.