Friday OT #2 - But WHY?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Bu4ISU

Sep 2, 2012
Seattle
I think the Pro-Greek people around here are generally pretty good about this stuff. Admittedly, the only 2 Greeks around here I can name are @Bu4ISU and @cycloneG so it is a small sample size.

Totally agree that the key to enjoying college is being involved. Like you said, it could just be the friends from the dorm. That's what made it enjoyable to me. I miss hanging with all those jerks.

You are basically paying for friends or "sisters" when you first join a frat or sorority.

Late to this one but here we go, the whole paying for your friends thing, sure, whatever.

"You are basically paying for friends or "sisters" when you go to college" FIFY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Late to this one but here we go, the whole paying for your friends thing, sure, whatever.

"You are basically paying for friends or "sisters" when you go to college" FIFY

Bu, since you haven't been around much, playboi is BDK.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Never saw this one. I could go on and on.

Selfies.

Recording video of a concert. It gets in the way of people that are actually watching the show, it proves that you're more interested in posting it than actually being present/attentive, and your video isn't going to be as good as the one on Youtube of the exact same song live.

I've *****ed nonstop about this but I've never understood checking in or tagging on FB, or the need to update your whereabouts at all times to begin with.

On that note, people that are basically glued to their phone, including while driving or riding a bike.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

CycloneSarah

Aug 9, 2016
Tailgating the last 2 weekends has made me realize how out of touch I am with college-age fashion trends. I will never understand the appeal of high-waisted shorts/pants or jean skirts. Whyyy are these back??

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Tailgating the last 2 weekends has made me realize how out of touch I am with college-age fashion trends. I will never understand the appeal of high-waisted shorts/pants or jean skirts. Whyyy are these back??
Same. For my end, I get the appeal of short shorts...but some of those gals had them yanked up so tight they were denim wedgies...

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneSarah

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron