Big Brother Season 19

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
They are Kevin bad. Wish they would leave my boy Mark alone
He's gotta figure something out. If I'm him, I'm rallying Raven, Matt, and Kevin at least and trying to get the point across that they have to team up or they will be picked off one by one. You would think Matt realizes that he will be next by being always put up as a pawn. Maybe he just doesn't care.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
If Matt, Mark, or Raven get HOH this week, a move will be made. Kevin will flip to them so easily because he knows Alex, Jason, and Paul have a final 3 together.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Also - I can't stand how the house is doing everything Paul is doing and I want him out of the house now.

But you have to be impressed with how easily this is going for him. He's done very little work or ass saving and has the house wrapped around his finger. He's playing very smart.

• Agree
Reactions: State43

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Also - I can't stand how the house is doing everything Paul is doing and I want him out of the house now.

But you have to be impressed with how easily this is going for him. He's done very little work or ass saving and has the house wrapped around his finger. He's playing very smart.
He's playing it brilliantly. Nobody even picked him until the very end during the HOH

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy and Ryan4069

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Worst season ever? Nobody willing to make a move. Double eviction would have been the perfect chance to put up Paul. He wouldn't have had time to talk his way out of it. That would have been a huge notch on Jason's belt if he's around at the end when they pick a winner.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Worst season ever? Nobody willing to make a move. Double eviction would have been the perfect chance to put up Paul. He wouldn't have had time to talk his way out of it. That would have been a huge notch on Jason's belt if he's around at the end when they pick a winner.
Paul is his 2nd closest ally in the house.

I think it's going to get better in 2-3 weeks

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron