NBA: Niang Signs With Golden State

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Can you imagine having Durant start at the top of the key 8-9 times in the first quarter and drive to the hoop, and then having Niang start the second quarter at the top of the key driving to the hoop?

Essentially breaking the opponents ankles by how much of a change in speed they're going to be seeing.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Offensively I think Georges would work in that system in small minutes.
I don't love being behind Draymond, West, Livingston, KD.

McAdoo hasn't done a ton in the NBA, maybe he can snag his roster spot.

• Agree
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

DesMoinesCy

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
Offensively I think Georges would work in that system in small minutes.
I don't love being behind Draymond, West, Livingston, KD.
Those guys will not be with the Warriors their entire careers. Not with Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson pulling down max contracts.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
So is this officially a two way contract? I know they signed Boucher from Oregon to one spot but they should have another open. Or maybe he's playing for that spot in camp?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So is this officially a two way contract? I know they signed Boucher from Oregon to one spot but they should have another open. Or maybe he's playing for that spot in camp?

If it's partially guaranteed I would assume it would be the two way

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
If it's partially guaranteed I would assume it would be the two way

I actually don't think it is a two way contract. Most of those have been announced when the signed and none of the articles have mentioned it. It's not uncommon for guys to get partially guaranteed deals to get them into training camp and to entice them to play for their D-League teams. The Warriors do still have an open two way deal so he's probably playing for that in training camp.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I actually don't think it is a two way contract. Most of those have been announced when the signed and none of the articles have mentioned it. It's not uncommon for guys to get partially guaranteed deals to get them into training camp and to entice them to play for their D-League teams. The Warriors do still have an open two way deal so he's probably playing for that in training camp.

They do have an open two way? I believe you just haven't seen anything.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron