Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
found out today my fave workout class teacher of the last 5 years has to stop teaching cause her kids do too much ****. I'm very sad.

But also happy because A. I stepped in on something at work that was totally not mine to step in on but felt it was the responsible thing to do and it went very well and B. I ordered some shoes and they are both pretty and feel nice. I am much excite. My beloved red shoes have been peeling for like, the last year but they're so comfy and pretty. Think I've finally found a suitable replacement.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Some days just aren't meant to go smooth. Attempted biking today, snapped off the top of the valve, on road bike. Switched bikes and then had to raise the seat on it, it slid down and needed to be raised. dropped the chain going uphill so I got 2 and a half hills in. I ended up just calling it a day after about 45 minutes of riding. Oh well hopefully thing go smoother next time.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
If you are sitting around with a bottle of Delas Cotes du Rhone St. Esprit Rose and wondering what might pair well with it, I know. Salmon, corn on the cob and key lime pie. Can confirm. :rolleyes:

Reactions: jcyclonee

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
On the way back from the neighborhood trip to Colorado, I was giving an informal tour of Iowa using walkie talkies (we had one for each car).

When we got near Ames, I pointed out that it was the home of Iowa State University. I noted that prominent alumni include myself and the guy that founded Hooters. I noted that important inventions were the Rice Crispie Bar, the computer and the atomic bomb. I also mentioned that important events that occurred there included the world record setting game of Twister that, yours truly, was a part of. I did fail to mention that KC was a part of it also.

Did I miss anything important that I should follow up on (other than the fact that KC was in the Twister game)?
orangutan-sad.jpg

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
found out today my fave workout class teacher of the last 5 years has to stop teaching cause her kids do too much ****. I'm very sad.

But also happy because A. I stepped in on something at work that was totally not mine to step in on but felt it was the responsible thing to do and it went very well and B. I ordered some shoes and they are both pretty and feel nice. I am much excite. My beloved red shoes have been peeling for like, the last year but they're so comfy and pretty. Think I've finally found a suitable replacement.

Was it poop? I bet it was poop.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
@Cybirdy. What Is your fall looking like? Had our VB scrimmage Tuesday and FB one is tomorrow night. Youth FB starts practice tonight (found out with first that if you don't agree To help coach then your kid doesn't play much if the dad is not from here). So I will get to have a daughter mad because I may miss a few games (wife will make it) since I am coaching another. Somehow I will need to squeeze ISU games and harvest in also.

Status
Not open for further replies.