Tongamoa Watch

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Big Birdie told me we should know Thursday, don't want to put it out there as the staff is confident it's a non issue. However, I've been a Cyclone fan for close to 40 years and know what happens when I start getting confident...
I'm almost positive that guys can't participate in camp/practice if they aren't cleared. Unless it's somebody who was already on the team that did poorly in school at ISU.

oldwiseman

Oct 10, 2009
Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I'm almost positive that guys can't participate in camp/practice if they aren't cleared. Unless it's somebody who was already on the team that did poorly in school at ISU.

Well since he said the guy is a key, and he's practicing, he's likely already on the team lol.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You can't get anymore "Cyclone" than this. So not only will Tongamoa possibly not make it, but someone else that is supposed to be a big contributor might not make it either?

Get your Cy-cups on for the impending groin kick.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
You can't get anymore "Cyclone" than this. So not only will Tongamoa possibly not make it, but someone else that is supposed to be a big contributor might not make it either?

Get your Cy-cups on for the impending groin kick.

Jacob Park is here it's the only thing matters.

Reactions: jcyclonee

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Jacob Park is here it's the only thing matters.

The "other guy" besides Tongamoa is actually here and is practicing, so who says it can't be Jacob Park? I'm sure it's not, and it's most likely a newcomer though.

I hope it's not Wilkerson, or Lang. Wilkerson because he's penciled in as a starter so we need him, and Lang because I selfishly want to see what he can do this year.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Reading comprehension is difficult for some. The staff will get the best players here that they can.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Reading comprehension is difficult for some. The staff will get the best players here that they can.

It is incredibly rare today for an existing player to be ruled ineligible academically..With all the tutors and academic help they get those tutors and aids are in contact with professors and these kids, staff, and tutors know exactly what needs to be done etc..I can't even remember the last time i heard of an existing player who has been here a year being ruled academically ineligible.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
It is incredibly rare today for an existing player to be ruled ineligible academically..With all the tutors and academic help they get those tutors and aids are in contact with professors and these kids, staff, and tutors know exactly what needs to be done etc..I can't even remember the last time i heard of an existing player who has been here a year being ruled academically ineligible.

Jerome Tiller

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Rhoads usually had them transfer rather than being ruled ineligible, with at least one exception that had no business being eligible at all.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Has anyone seen this guy in person. Maybe he doesn't exist. :confused:I think it may be a coaching ploy to keep the opposition off guard and us running to the closet for our nut cup. :rolleyes: Even I dug an old one out of the closet, washed it, and performed a football religious chant in preparation for its use.:oops:

Reactions: skibumspe

farcyted

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Has anyone seen this guy in person. Maybe he doesn't exist. :confused:I think it may be a coaching ploy to keep the opposition off guard and us running to the closet for our nut cup. :rolleyes: Even I dug an old one out of the closet, washed it, and performed a football religious chant in preparation for its use.:oops:

My god, you guys think you are so funny, but really don't know sh_t, just being lameasses.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
My god, you guys think you are so funny, but really don't know sh_t, just being lameasses.

Sorry to tighten your already tight undywear!;) But, you are correct. I know nothing. I have never attended games as guests of The OSU, Michigan State, Michigan, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Ball State, etc, etc coaching staffs. Oh, wait I have. So until you can expand your post total to the point that I and others see your brilliance we will tend to not listen to your lameass comments. No sh_t!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to have fun on this site. DON"T TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUS, LIFE IS TO SHORT!

By the way, welcome!:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron