Tongamoa Watch

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
I'm saying the staff is very confident that the player already on scholarship and Tongamoa will be playing. However, they both still need to be cleared. Tongamoa is the only one they are talking about but there are two scholarship players waiting for clearance, one being Tongamoa. The other is already practicing and important to ISU success.

• Informative
Reactions: CycoCyclone

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I'm saying the staff is very confident that the player already on scholarship and Tongamoa will be playing. However, they both still need to be cleared. Tongamoa is the only one they are talking about but there are two scholarship players waiting for clearance, one being Tongamoa. The other is already practicing and important to ISU success.

Is the other player a juco or freshman or...?

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Wilkerson?

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
Big Birdie told me we should know Thursday, don't want to put it out there as the staff is confident it's a non issue. However, I've been a Cyclone fan for close to 40 years and know what happens when I start getting confident...

Reactions: Knownothing

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Not what I meant, I know he's important. I meant at what point did the world get to a place where we have to worry about kickers being eligible?

Its not like they have to waste time washing their uniforms, lifting weights, or other football related things. Stretch your hammy a few times and hit the books! :)