Feedback: If you are having any ad related problems, report here

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
I am having the same problems as well as I have an IPhone saying it is corrupted and I have to follow these steps when I use Safari. I had to delete the CF Mobile app as ads for the Cloud and "All" laundry detergent continuously popped up. I let even tried letting them play and they kept popping up.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
We are working on fixing this. It doesn't happen on my phone for some reason but hopefully we will have it resolved soon.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Up until the last few days, I always thought posters were exaggerating when they'd say the mobile site was pretty much unusable. Not anymore.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Also, when using this site my phone gets really hot and Google play services uses 25% of my battery. Usually uses less than 2%>

Google Pixel XL

Cybball37

Dec 11, 2015
Central Iowa
Any progress on the mobile app? I got rid of mine during the end of basketball season because I couldn't type anything as it kept refreshing. I loved having it when it worked and would be nice having it for football games this fall. Any luck? I can't find the app anymore either. Thanks!

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Any progress on the mobile app? I got rid of mine during the end of basketball season because I couldn't type anything as it kept refreshing. I loved having it when it worked and would be nice having it for football games this fall. Any luck? I can't find the app anymore either. Thanks!

The app was replaced with the new mobile site.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron