Ku honoring Mangino ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Mangino coached at ISU. I thought the subject would be of interest here as well even though his time in Ames didn't go well. Sorry, I posted it.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Mangino coached at ISU. I thought the subject would be of interest here as well even though his time in Ames didn't go well. Sorry, I posted it.

Yeah shocking how we all were not just chomping at the bit to talk about a guy who was a completely and utter train wreck (Not to mention a massive jackass).

Would you like to bring up Greg McDermott while you are at it?

What about Lynn Nance? Jim Criner and Jim Walden?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

Didn't go well is an absolute understatement. The guy was basically the most classless a-hole ever to set foot in Ames. Normally I think fat jokes and personal attacks are beyond the pale, however when it comes to Magino BRING THEM ON.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I seriously didn't realize the animus here for Mangino.

You spend enough time here, you should have known.

He was a jackass, who when he finally was fired openly cheered against the players he coached and his son.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Hearing rumors that Lawrence Tarp and Awning has secured the contract to tailor Mangino's suit for his big day.

• Funny
Reactions: JimmyChitwood

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
BS. You post here enough to know full well what the reaction to Mangino would be. Don't play dumb. Just own up to being a troll.
Nope. I'm rather amazed, actually. I thought it might generate some level of discussion about his time at both schools. You give me too much credit on this one.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron