Wait. We have a sex forum?

200.webp

• Winner
Reactions: Cydkar

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I am the exact opposite. I want him to stay at 5'9 forever so when he scores 31 in the second half and 22 straight against Baylor, we can say a 5'9 kid did it:)

I wonder how many times coaches size up the parents when they are visiting a high school player. "You say your Dad grew 6 inches his junior year?" :eek:

Last edited:
  • Useful
  • Funny
Reactions: jsb and srjclone

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I like that this could make a certain someone pull the trigger before the spot goes away. I also like that a talented kid is going to visit. :)

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
If you watch closely you can see CSP on the right after he finishes the circus shot. He seems to be having a great weekend, surprised (but not disappointed) his 40 point game didn't get more attention.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Short summary (not a pun) about Tyler Harris and possible new interest in Tyrese Haliburton.
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/bossi-s-takeaways-vegas-friday
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2018/tyrese-haliburton-171131

"I think that four-star point guard Tyler Harris has had a pretty strong July. 

He scores, he plays with heart and most importantly he's been leading his teams to wins.
Sub 6-foot tall point guards can scare some coaches away, but Harris' size isn't a concern to me because of his elite quickness and ability to score the ball off the bounce. 

Harris has taken an official visit to Iowa State and the Cyclones look to be in good shape. Ole Miss, Cincinnati, Wichita State and Mississippi State are working hard too. Colorado state is putting in some effort and according to Harris' coaches Virginia has been in touch."

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
http://www.suntimeshighschoolsports...on-griffin-breakout-stock-rising-senior-2018/

Long article but I thought it was interesting that it said he made 4 or 5 threes his entire Junior season and then made 16 threes in 4 games at an EYBL event. He's really improving his game and versatility.

This tidbit below makes me think a lot of Burton. Hopefully we see some highlights from his summer explosion.

"Now the lefty rises off the floor with a high release point on his jumper that’s difficult to defend. He finishes thunderous alley-oop dunks and has a nifty fadeaway jumper from 10-12 feet. There are certainly parts of his game that need polish, particularly his ballhandling, but the ceiling is enormous for a player with his body and athleticism."

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
@WisBBYearbook Iowa State latest to express very strong interest in 2018 G Tyrese Haliburton (6-6) of Oshkosh North.

Reactions: Messi

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
@WisBBYearbook Iowa State latest to express very strong interest in 2018 G Tyrese Haliburton (6-6) of Oshkosh North.

Isn't Matt Thomas from Oshkosh? Although a different high school probably.

Oops..in before the replies. Never mind, he's from Onalaska, Wisc

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron