B12 players rank Lazard as B12 top NFL prospect

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
When discussing NFL prospects, Big 12 players might not be the best to ask.

giphy.webp

Thefullmonte

Nov 3, 2015
People seem to forget that, for a WR, Calvin Johnson wasn't that fast. If he played for a team other than the Lions, he's probably a Hall of Famer.

LOLOLOL!!!!! That's the dumbest thing that's ever been posted on the internet, jdoggivijc. LOLOLOL!!!!!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft07/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2779980

Start with Calvin Johnson of Georgia Tech. If Randy Moss is called The Freak, Johnson should be called Super Freak. Surprise filled the media room at the Indianapolis scouting combine Friday when Johnson revealed that he recorded 239 pounds at his combine weigh-in, about 12 pounds more than anyone expected. Minds flashed to Mike Williams' failures with the Lions.

Then, Johnson said he would wait until his March 15 workout at Georgia Tech to let everyone see his speed. Toying with the minds of scouts and the laws of reality, Johnson changed his mind. He borrowed a pair of running shoes and ran the 40-yard dash in an incredible 4.35 seconds on Sunday. Because Johnson is 6-foot-5 and 239 pounds, cornerbacks around the NFL must have cringed when they heard that.

"This season I played at about 235 and I got up to 238," Johnson said. "It's not a problem."

Send those borrowed shoes to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, because a legend was born Sunday in Indianapolis. Prompted by reporters' questions, Johnson wouldn't dismiss the notion that he is the best athlete in this draft.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

Thefullmonte

Nov 3, 2015
Non kool-aid drinker===troll.

Ok.

Would anyone like to bet on whether or not Lazard goes in the 1st round of the draft?

And LOL at those of you who are doing a victory lap as if the opinions of players from a conference with fewer draft picks than the American Athletic Conference proves anything.

I will take any and all bets up to $5,000. Get in while you can and put your $$ where your heart is.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Non kool-aid drinker===troll.

Ok.

Would anyone like to bet on whether or not Lazard goes in the 1st round of the draft?

And LOL at those of you who are doing a victory lap as if the opinions of players from a conference with fewer draft picks than the American Athletic Conference proves anything.

I will take any and all bets up to $5,000. Get in while you can and put your $$ where your heart is.

giphy.webp

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Thefullmonte

Nov 3, 2015
Just so we can guarantee everyone pays, we could send the $$ to Chris Williams to hold until the draft. It's a long time to have $5k tied up doing nothing, but I think it would be a great return on my $$, so I'm willing to do it.

You can bet as much or as little as you want until I hit $5k, but you have to be willing to send Chris Williams the amount of your bet and I will do the same.

Lazard---NFL Draft---First Round Pick

When I take all your $$, I will send you some discount codes from local retailers.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just so we can guarantee everyone pays, we could send the $$ to Chris Williams to hold until the draft. It's a long time to have $5k tied up doing nothing, but I think it would be a great return on my $$, so I'm willing to do it.

You can bet as much or as little as you want until I hit $5k, but you have to be willing to send Chris Williams the amount of your bet and I will do the same.

When I take all your $$, I will send you some discount codes from local retailers.

http://www.hawkeyelounge.com/threads/iowa-state-football-bashing-thread.212159/page-316

InCyder99

Jul 12, 2016
He's the top B12 prospect, not necessarily a first rounder. Bet you wouldn't make that bet if it was rounds 1 and 2.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

tenor.gif

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I think Lazard, if healthy, will obviously break the career receptions and yards records. But I think he has a chance to set some season records as well in receptions, yards and TDs.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wow this site is bad. Am I under a rock that I haven't seen this before? I've read here for about a year off and on and haven't seen it before.

And Full Monte - if you are going to troll at least use a different name for God's sake.

I didn't even know that site existed, just googled the full monte hawkeye and it popped up right away.

InCyder99

Jul 12, 2016
I didn't even know that site existed, just googled the full monte hawkeye and it popped up right away.
Ha! First result is a thread called "Crappy Neighbors."

Here's a hint, bud: If everyone you run into is an *******, you're probably an *******.

• Funny
Reactions: skibumspe

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Wait thefullmonte isn't a Cyclone fan? That shocks me!

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Wow this site is bad. Am I under a rock that I haven't seen this before? I've read here for about a year off and on and haven't seen it before.

And Full Monte - if you are going to troll at least use a different name for God's sake.

Not quite intelligent enough.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron