Iowa Football Recruiting

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Do me a solid and list out all of the basketball players that have transferred to Iowa State and which ones were kicked off their teams.

isu has now had 4 transfers that have been kicked off/asked not to come back to their teams. I can't find another school with this many but I am sure you will set me straight.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
isu has now had 4 transfers that have been kicked off/asked not to come back to their teams. I can't find another school with this many but I am sure you will set me straight.

Who were those players again?

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
How many weren't kicked off of their team?

Shayok, Clyburn, Jacobsen, Nader, Kane, Anderson, Burton, McKay, Christopherson, Brase, Babb, Weiler-Babb, Beverly, Booker. I'm sure I am forgetting a few.

In football some recent ones are Edwards, Murdock, Wilkerson, Bobek. I'm sure there are others here also.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Has this transfer thug that couldn't catch a cold at New Mexico taken the preferred walk on spot yet?

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Royce, Lucious and this new guy from ODU are the ones I can think of.

Was Chris Allen booted by Izzo?

3 out of those 4 signed
Royce, Lucious and this new guy from ODU are the ones I can think of.

Was Chris Allen booted by Izzo?

So Hoiberg went 3 for 3 on successfully giving a player a second chance? What a shame! Oh and 3 out of the 4 that were listed signed back in 2010 and 2011. Man, talk about an epidemic. It's really too bad Iowa State didn't ever bring in guys that weren't kicked off of their prior team...

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
3 out of those 4 signed

So Hoiberg went 3 for 3 on successfully giving a player a second chance? What a shame! Oh and 3 out of the 4 that were listed signed back in 2010 and 2011. Man, talk about an epidemic. It's really too bad Iowa State didn't ever bring in guys that weren't kicked off of their prior team...

Ok?

I wasnt the one taking a shot at ISU transfers, you should probably direct your reply at @MVCchamps.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
DanL is so ******* weird that if his Mom died and didn't leave him the house he would build a house and furnish the main level with nothing but an old recliner and a blow up doll of his mother so he'd still feel at home in the basement. That dude is weird^2.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
DanL is so ******* weird that if his Mom died and didn't leave him the house he would build a house and furnish the main level with nothing but an old recliner and a blow up doll of his mother so he'd still feel at home in the basement. That dude is weird^2.

Ouch @YeahBuddy

Aug 26, 2014
Has this transfer thug that couldn't catch a cold at New Mexico taken the preferred walk on spot yet?
This is a new low even for the hoks. A guy who sucked at NM of all places getting a chance at a Power 5 school? I knew the hoks were desperate but this is beyond pathetic.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
This is a new low even for the hoks. A guy who sucked at NM of all places getting a chance at a Power 5 school? I knew the hoks were desperate but this is beyond pathetic.
They were just trying to repay the Alford trade.

• Winner
Reactions: 1976

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Dont make this thread about me, I was showing concern for DanL and you let your personal vendetta with me get in the way of that. Have a heart.

You are DanL and you are not fooling anyone. Your shtick is pretty weak too as you try to be more level headed on here than HR but still end up failing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron