Big Brother Season 19

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Paul is quickly becoming one of my favorite BB people of all time. The fact that he isnt even a target for anyone right now is incredible. He also shows how much better he is at the game then anyone else in the house. My one worry is that he comes on a little strong some times and i'm afraid it might start to cause some resentment among people in the house.

Yeah for the most part he's definitely doing quite well. Plus he is a fun interview in the DR.

However, it would take a near perfect game for anyone to ever top Derrick from season 16. Guy had head of household 4 times and from all of the targeting, still never was put up for a single nom until final 3 when there was no choice but to have him on the block.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I hate Cody, but I really don't think he is that awful at the game.

-- If Week 1 was any "normal" week in Big Brother, Cody has Megan and Jillian on the block, Paul replaces one of them if the POV is used, and Paul probably goes home.

Cody gets rid of the "big dog," has his massive alliance with Mark and Matt with the 3 girls, things go on as normal. But that would be boring.

Instead, Megan quits, Alex gets thrown up there as a replacement and wins POV, Paul gets thrown up there but has a super power, Christmas is thrown up there.

He was literally forced to nominate 33% of the house in the first week, of course that's going to piss everyone off.

I love Paul, he's probably my favorite houseguest, but the whole game is changed if he never receives that super power, or if his super power is revealed to the house. Cody likely goes down as a legend if Paul goes out week 1.

-- I like the idea of them trying to keep the house calm. Of course, it's going to bite them in the ass tonight, BUT I think the house will see next week that Jessica has the hex, and the house will think America "likes" those two. Who America likes is HUGE in how houseguests behave. Look at how long Frankie lasted in the house just because everyone thought he was loved outside the house.

But his worst move was putting up Christmas from his own alliance. That and with putting paul up from his own alliance killed im. It made him look like he turned. Which he basically did.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
But his worst move was putting up Christmas from his own alliance. That and with putting paul up from his own alliance killed im. It made him look like he turned. Which he basically did.

If anything he also outed to Paul/Christmas that "hey you guys were on the outside of the group anyways" which gave them red flags to the others.....it was all sorts of dumb.

It was a great move maybe a month and a half later into the summer.

Reactions: Knownothing

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
The game will be more fun if Paul is ever evicted. He is literally running the show right now and it is making it boring. Don't get me wrong, he us playing a brilliant game, but the others need to open their eyes.

• Disagree
Reactions: isufbcurt

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
All this whining about people not being loyal is getting annoying. It's a game for half a mil, if you are loyal to someone, you are going to lose the game.

Reactions: Knownothing

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The game will be more fun if Paul is ever evicted. He is literally running the show right now and it is making it boring. Don't get me wrong, he us playing a brilliant game, but the others need to open their eyes.

Agree in principal but I just don't think they will. I hope Paul and Cody battle it out longer. I hope guys like Mark and Matt can step up and do some damage as well.

• Agree
Reactions: cmjh10

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Agree in principal but I just don't think they will. I hope Paul and Cody battle it out longer. I hope guys like Mark and Matt can step up and do some damage as well.

Could you imagine if Paul and Cody teamed up? They would easily be the final 2.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Thank you Jessica for revealing your power. Now this HOH won't be a waste. Now either Mark or Elena who did have Jody's back will be going.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Paul is going to waste his hoh. Putting Jody up thinking it will draw out her power, but it doesn't get announced till they go to vote so this week will be a waste. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I hope Paul puts up Mark and Cody. Then Jess can waste the temptation on Cody, Mark will go home and next week Cody and Jess can both go up on the block.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I hope Paul puts up Mark and Cody. Then Jess can waste the temptation on Cody, Mark will go home and next week Cody and Jess can both go up on the block.

If she uses it no one goes home. The power ends the eviction before they even vote.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Paul may only get one person to put up. If more than one person plays in that temptation comp someone has to finish last and therefore go on the block.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Jody is so stupid whether in power or out of power all they do is just isolate themselves from everyone. They totally suck at how to play this game.