Iowa Football Recruiting

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Oh yeah you suck at trolling but I called you an *** hole because you are one in general. When I am wrong I at least own up to it and I'm not a d***, hence your signature.

I am happy to admit when I am wrong.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
You went on a little rant the other day about how obsessed I am with Iowa for posting 5 day old info because you didn't know about it. Like I said, you're just a **** in general

I think I posted that you break Iowa news faster than people that actually cover the Hawkeyes.

You consider that a rant? When did you get so sensitive?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think I posted that you break Iowa news faster than people that actually cover the Hawkeyes.

You consider that a rant? When did you get so sensitive?

Lol I'm not being sensitive. You're just a **** that's all I'm saying. I posted info that was out there for 5 days and you respond with this:

Where are you seeing this?

Man, you are obsessed with Iowa. You break Iowa news faster than a lot of guys that cover them for a living.

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Just read today the Hok with their recent issues with depth at WR this year have started following suit of CMC and getting after the free agency market. They now have 2 grad-transfers on the roster, one from New Mexico and one from Nevada.... I guess we can now call them, 'WR transfer-U'

• Disagree
Reactions: iahawks

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Just read today the Hok with their recent issues with depth at WR this year have started following suit of CMC and getting after the free agency market. They now have 2 grad-transfers on the roster, one from New Mexico and one from Nevada.... I guess we can now call them, 'WR transfer-U'

So much wrong in your post.

1) One is a RB the other is a WR

2) Both are in good standing and graduated already and were never in any trouble at their respective football programs.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
You went on a little rant the other day about how obsessed I am with Iowa for posting 5 day old info because you didn't know about it. Like I said, you're just a **** in general

Your posts say enough about your Iowa obsession. 27,000 here we come.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

The Nevada transfer is a RB

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron