More Trouble for Barta

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You don't need a JD to read what's the bet was. I said Iowa owns isu in football games played in Ames 18-8. You said you would give a link that proved that to be wrong.

Still waiting for a link that says Iowa doesn't own isu in football games played in Ames 18-8.
You're arguments are getting weaker. Everyone that's gone thru these threads knows you are afraid to say how many more games have been in IA City. You've had numerous wrong attempts.
And now you are saying you don't have a JD.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
You're arguments are getting weaker. Everyone that's gone thru these threads knows you are afraid to say how many more games have been in IA City. You've had numerous wrong attempts.

Why would anyone be afraid of playing football games in against isu in Ames?

I mean with isu being the only school in the FBS to have never won an outright football conference title even UNI puts regular beat downs on the clones.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why would anyone be afraid of playing football games in against isu in Ames?

I mean with isu being the only school in the FBS to have never won an outright football conference title even UNI puts regular beat downs on the clones.
Weak answer to how many more games in IA City. Weak.
But when you've tried to actually answer, you've failed.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Weak answer to how many more games in IA City. Weak.
But when you've tried to actually answer, you've failed.

Why are you even posting? You can't give us a link disproving Iowa is 18-8 against isu in football games in Ames.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I'm not sure what you aren't getting in that Iowa has an all time losing record to 5 of their 6 opponents in the Big Ten West. You don't address that but instead bring up an all time AP ranking.
Out of 125 D1 all time D1 schools plus 4 recent school additions like Georgia State, Iowa is 69th in all time winning percentage.

All time losing record to almost all of their divisions opponents and in the lower half of all time winning percentage in the NCAA.
http://www.winsipedia.com/ranking/all-time-record

Wow, you are way dumber than MVC. Iowa State University and now this crap again. Derpity Derp Derp.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

Dude, you spew the weakest **** on this site. Iowa State University? Wow, Derp, Derp.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Yep just as I said, 3rd in the Big Ten West. Our basketball program is top 25 of all time. Where is isu in both of these rankings?

Let me guess it isn't fair to laugh.

What a weasel you are!! Talking about football and you bring in basketball. What's wrong? You aren't even man enough to admit when you are wrong. You are making a complete fool out of yourself on here. Don't go away mad, just go away. Wait, you are to obsessed with being a troll!!

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
What a weasel you are!! Talking about football and you bring in basketball. What's wrong? You aren't even man enough to admit when you are wrong. You are making a complete fool out of yourself on here. Don't go away mad, just go away. Wait, you are to obsessed with being a troll!!

But what about that awesome troll by @JP4CY ? Getting MVC to bet on what ISU record was in Ames vs Iowa, that was an epic troll.

• Winner
Reactions: MVCchamps

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Glad you agree MVC lost it and shouldn't be posting here anymore.

Oh man, it was such an awesome troll. You took weeks to set it up, rambling on and on about ISU record in Ames, classic setup really, the long con approach.

Sadly though, bets built solely on a technicality rarely hold up. MVC himself has several "technicalities" as well he could play to say in fact he did win the bet.

I'm hoping that Veags picks up on your brilliance and starts trying to trick everyone with their wagers.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Oh man, it was such an awesome troll. You took weeks to set it up, rambling on and on about ISU record in Ames, classic setup really, the long con approach.

Sadly though, bets built solely on a technicality rarely hold up. MVC himself has several "technicalities" as well he could play to say in fact he did win the bet.

I'm hoping that Veags picks up on your brilliance and starts trying to trick everyone with their wagers.
Wrong. I kept asking how many more games have been played in IA City vs Ames. He tried to answer a few times and couldn't do basic math. Only after that I knew he was then afraid and only kept rambling on about the games in Ames did I decide to make a bet.