2017 St. Louis Cardinals Thread

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
49-48 after Sunday fool. And I'm referring to both teams in case you had to ask...
3956246.jpg

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
its one game...we need to be sellers

Nope, I've said all along this team needs to wait until the end of the month. As we are approaching that moment, we have a GREAT chance of winning this division. Milwaukee is falling apart, Chicago's bullpen is a disaster, Pittsburgh is hot but not very deep if an injury occurs, and Cincinnati lol. The Cards are right in the drivers seat. Let's gas up and go for a ride!!!

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Nope, I've said all along this team needs to wait until the end of the month. As we are approaching that moment, we have a GREAT chance of winning this division. Milwaukee is falling apart, Chicago's bullpen is a disaster, Pittsburgh is hot but not very deep if an injury occurs, and Cincinnati lol. The Cards are right in the drivers seat. Let's gas up and go for a ride!!!
The disaster of a bullpen that was 2nd in the NL and 4th in the majors coming into the day. Child please educate yourself before making yourself look even dumber

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
The disaster of a bullpen that was 2nd in the NL and 4th in the majors coming into the day. Child please educate yourself before making yourself look even dumber

The closer is good, but give me whatever stat you want I've seen these guys blow leads in big games multiple times- today and the Yankee game most notably. Keep trotting Rondon out there, let me know how that works for you........

CHILD

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
MOZELIAK!!!! If I don't see a trade for a bullpen piece in the next 7 days your ass is on the line. ON THE LINE!!!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY! This team is at worst leading the division without all these blown leads. Waino is too professional and classy to say this in his interview but the best fans in baseball are waiting for you to make a move... and no freaking Cecil doesn't count, he stinks!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron