MLB: ***Official 2017 Chicago Cubs Season Thread***

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Colorado is something like 5 and 15 their last 20 games.

Well yeah, they had an 8 game losing streak that didn't help that. Since that steak ended they are 5-7, which is not good, but not horrible. They also have a big lead today.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Half of those games were against LA and Arizona.

Good thing Colorado won't play those teams ag-.....oh...right. Nevermind. But for the record, they also lost 2 of 3 to the Mets and got swept by the Giants. They aren't playing well enough to beat anyone right now, much less the Dodgers.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Good thing Colorado won't play those teams ag-.....oh...right. Nevermind. But for the record, they also lost 2 of 3 to the Mets and got swept by the Giants. They aren't playing well enough to beat anyone right now, much less the Dodgers.

TM what are you up to now? Long time since I've noticed a post from you. Welcome back non douche Hawk fan. (Yes that's a compliment) . Hope all is going well for you.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
TM what are you up to now? Long time since I've noticed a post from you. Welcome back non douche Hawk fan. (Yes that's a compliment) . Hope all is going well for you.

I haven't been around in quite some time; it's been a very busy year. I just finished my first year back in school going for a second degree (first one isn't panning out so far and I need a backup plan), plus I've been working full-time to pay the bills and then working as a photographer for the Iowa athletic department in a student position. Just haven't had the time to spend here like I used to, but it's good to be back at least until everything kicks back into high gear in a few weeks.

Reactions: NWICY

cyclone111

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2008
boone
Disappointing way to start Monday morning realizing the game won't be on TV tonight. WGN game, and it doesn't look like KCWI will be televising it tonight. Anyone got any alternatives on watching it tonight?!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron