Idea: Entertainment: TV/Movie Forum

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I thought it might be nice to create an Entertainment or TV/Movie Forum. I think this would split up the content already in Off Topic nicely Off Topic is one of the few forums I'll go to and browse instead of using new posts, so it would be nice if content didn't drop so quickly due to TV/Movie threads. Same goes the other way around with a tv/movie thread dropping from OT threads.

If we can have a beer forum we should have an Entertainment with how many posts we get.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Agreed. A TV/Movie forum would have far more activity than a "Real Estate" forum. Look at that one. It's dead.

JFC, I thought you were joking but looked to make sure. God lord, we have a ******* real estate forum! :eek: Guessing cause of whatshisname?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Agreed. A TV/Movie forum would have far more activity than a "Real Estate" forum. Look at that one. It's dead.

Campus Life doesn't get a lot of activity either. Most Iowa State related material is sports related or can fall under the OT umbrella.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
JFC, I thought you were joking but looked to make sure. God lord, we have a ******* real estate forum! :eek: Guessing cause of whatshisname?

I assume that's the reason. Nothing wrong with that, do what helps pay the bills