RECRUITING: Iowa State listed in Ta'Zhawn Henry's top three

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
If anyone remembers tommy mister, this has that sort of feeling to it. So much love for Iowa state and will probably end up somewhere else.

I really hope I'm wrong though.

This guy's connected to a lot of the Texas guys though.

I've felt like ISU was his favorite for awhile.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Anyone who says F*** Iowa is my friend
giphy.gif

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I would love to be positive and say he is ours to lose, he has some tight connections with Re-al and Sterling and seemed to have loved his trip. But all the Crystal Ball predictions keep going TCU, maybe it is the general recruiting downplaying Iowa State, but to me it would be a big shock if we got him. I see he has visits planned to TCU and us, and TCU is last.... read into that however you want, plus decision coming in early August.....

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
And it is no small matter than he came up for our camp a few weekends ago. Hope he fell in love with us on the visit.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I would love to be positive and say he is ours to lose, he has some tight connections with Re-al and Sterling and seemed to have loved his trip. But all the Crystal Ball predictions keep going TCU, maybe it is the general recruiting downplaying Iowa State, but to me it would be a big shock if we got him. I see he has visits planned to TCU and us, and TCU is last.... read into that however you want, plus decision coming in early August.....
Looking at it from an outside perspective, a Texas kid that has his final 3 set on Iowa State, TCU, and Texas A&M (who hasn't even offered). I would guess he goes to TCU also.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
CW has always said it best: recruiting is just weird.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron