Iowa Football Recruiting

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Sorry. I have a life outside of the internet.

You have been too busy making outlandish statements like you wouldnt be surprised if a kid that is barely in the Top 350 of the 247 composite eventually has blue bloods sniffing around to offer him.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Putting me and Mashup in the same sentence was a low blow. And let's not pretend like it was hard to type hawkmi into google and see your Twitter account. One of the first things I do when a new Hawkeye fan gets on here to see if I can find dirt on them

Cy Twins takes troll King to a whole new level by going cyber stalker.

Fine representative of isu.

• Dislike

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You have been too busy making outlandish statements like you wouldnt be surprised if a kid that is barely in the Top 350 of the 247 composite eventually has blue bloods sniffing around to offer him.

Who are you talking about? Waggoner? Because he's gotten blue blood offers

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Do you obsess about ISU on HR too or just on this site?

Obsess? How many of my posts are in the ISR forum in threads discussing Iowa? I would guess at least 95%.

How many of your posts are in the ISR forum in threads discussing Iowa? I would guess at least 60%.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Obsess? How many of my posts are in the ISR forum in threads discussing Iowa? I would guess at least 95%.

How many of your posts are in the ISR forum in threads discussing Iowa? I would guess at least 60%.

Well you originally said you came here just for the Hawk Talk but now you're looking at all the other threads

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa

For crying out loud. The kid has grown substantially over the last year. He's just coming into his body. I never said that he'd be offered by the blue blood's of college basketball. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if they show some interest in him. He's picked up 7 offers in the month of June alone. I'm sure you thought it would have been ridiculous for Oliver Martin to have racked up a bunch of blue blood offers a year ago.

• Disagree
Reactions: YeahBuddy

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
That you think blue bloods will come sniffing around that kid.

Please tag me when UCLA, Kentucky, UNC, Duke, Kansas or Indiana offer him and I will say I was wrong.

That would be moving to goal posts because, once again, I never said that a blue blood would offer. I never even said that a blue blood will show interest in him. What I did say is that I wouldn't be surprised if a blue blood at least showed interest in him.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
That would be moving to goal posts because, once again, I never said that a blue blood would offer. I never even said that a blue blood will show interest in him. What I did say is that I wouldn't be surprised if a blue blood at least showed interest in him.

You also said he is the exact type of player you see at Kentucky. Let me know when Coach Cal is on line 1 for Conditt.

• Dislike

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
You also said he is the exact type of player you see at Kentucky. Let me know when Coach Cal is on line 1 for Conditt.

Right. Tall, athletic kid that can shoot the long ball, plays tough defense and can create his own shot. I know you're trying really hard to twist my words into something other than what was said (or intended), but it's coming across as desperate now.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Right. Tall, athletic kid that can shoot the long ball, plays tough defense and can create his own shot. I know you're trying really hard to twist my words into something other than what was said (or intended), but it's coming across as desperate now.

You said it, not me. Dont make stupid comments about a fringe Top 350 player and you wouldnt get mocked.

• Dislike

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
You said it, not me. Dont make stupid comments about a fringe Top 350 player and you wouldnt get mocked.

Actually, you regurgitated my posts into the drivel you've been posting. None of which is what I said. Just your twisted take.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
If anyone else uses the word or form of the word "obsess", it just means that you are too obsessed with yourself to even obsess what is going on here. So please take your obsession with being obsessed to some place that you can be obsessive at and no one gives a flying f*ck about it. Either that or you are just wayyyyyy to obsessed with your own self.

Twins, chumps, mashedpotatoes, kiss and make up or hope the mods will ban you. Create your own webpage and go there. PLEASE!!!!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Hawkmi1987

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron