RECRUITING: A few notes on 2018 PG Tyler Harris

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Have we not learned anything from recruiting history. For ISU to get a commitment, two things must happen.

1. We must get a visit.
2. CW must go on vacation.

The pertinent question at this time is, "CW, are you going on vacation soon?"

Actually, I am leaving for Okaboji on Saturday - the 4th............

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I have a subscription but do not post over there. The forums are hard to navigate just reading over there for me compared to here

I only ask because Alex made a brief comment about switching his CB.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I heard that things are heating up between ISU and Harris, he really likes ISU and has a connection because of Payne and the staff has pursuing him hard. ISU really feels strongly about where they sit with Harris. Of course, this is recruiting so anything could happen and there are still some moving parts, but right now things are looking good.

• Informative
Reactions: Stereotype and Doc

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
You're sure to piss off some 247 members with that. Some people think any and all info posted over there by Alex is VIP and should remain there

I dont care, I'm just saying some people are going to get pissy.
I try to stay away from asking what Alex has wrote on 247 if it isn't free, but sometimes I think this is fair to do. A brief generalization of what was written is all some people ask for. But I understand why people try to keep VIP info VIP, it's Alex's job and spewing that paid-for information to a free sight is pretty low.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I heard that things are heating up between ISU and Harris, he really likes ISU and has a connection because of Payne and the staff has pursuing him hard. ISU really feels strongly about where they sit with Harris. Of course, this is recruiting so anything could happen and there are still some moving parts, but right now things are looking good.

Man, getting a Top 100 player and quieting the "the staff lacks connections" crowd for a moment would be doubly great!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron