Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
And sound like Tarzan here.

But can you carry birdys batch of kids?

They ride on Pants pet dinosaur.

202492316_5b65295f75.jpg

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
@GTO
I have an industry question for you. Yesterday, we picked up the prescription for the anti-fungal that PapaLew will be taking. I've never been so grateful for our Rx insurance plan as I was when I saw that bill. Our cost was $15. Actual cost was $1495. That's PER MONTH. How much does the insurance actually pay for the drug?

And how the hell does the SOB with no Rx coverage pay for something like that? Sheesh!
I had fungus toe about 15 years ago and the meds weren't covered by my insurance at that time. I ordered it from Canada.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Interesting.
A place like Kyle's Bikes in Ankeny does tests with you on your running form and feet to find a nice fit. You get short bits of treadmill running, and I think they look at video with some customers to find something and highlight things to think about.

I tried that with Fitness Sports in DSM a long time ago, except they were not very good. I don't think they did the gait testing on the treadmill, though. Going to Kyle's Bikes has been on my to-do list for about 2yrs now. I run so infrequently that it hasn't been a high priority.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
the hours go so fast when I'm at home and want to sit and relax or do fun stuff.

They drag at work on a summer Friday.

Entertain me, peasants.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO
Status
Not open for further replies.