****Official Class of 2018 Recruiting Thread****

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Reactions: rholtgraves

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Conditt is a player that I think will grab a few more big offers in the coming months. He's developing nicely and with his body, people are going to be willing to throw an offer and possibly take a chance. I think he would be a reallly big pickup if we could reel him in. Chicago connections would be nicee

Yeah, I really like the upside of this kid. I hope they can get on him and sign him in the fall. I have a feeling he will be a kid that if he waits until spring will have a ton of more options.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Yeah, I really like the upside of this kid. I hope they can get on him and sign him in the fall. I have a feeling he will be a kid that if he waits until spring will have a ton of more options.
Definitely seems like one of those guys. If he doesn't sign in the early period, he will have an influx of offers later in the season when people start missing on their initial targets.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Saw that Purdue has had Conditt on campus for an unofficial. UCLA and Northwestern have also shown interest. I thought I read that Nebraska and Colorado have offered but couldn't find it again. I know Illinois has offered.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron