Netflix series 'Bloodline'

CycloneWarrior

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 10, 2008
Urbandale,Ia
Loved the first season, only watched 2 episodes of season 2 so far, but I've come to the realization, I actually hate all of these people. Well made, well acted, but I can't get over the fact that I don't like any of them. Not sure how much more I'm going to watch, because I don't think it will end like I want it to. I hope the siblings either die are end up in jail, they aren't just flawed people, they are not good people. Kind of funny looking back how Danny got singled out. They are all exactly the same person for the most part, it's just Danny didn't find the career path that put him on the right side of the law. I remember rooting for Danny to take the whole family down at the end of last season.
"We're not bad people, but we did a bad thing."

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I made it through episode 8 of season 2 so far. I'll get it finished up tonight.

I wasn't sure how much I liked the first half of the season, but the last few episodes have been pretty darn good.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I made it through episode 8 of season 2 so far. I'll get it finished up tonight.

I wasn't sure how much I liked the first half of the season, but the last few episodes have been pretty darn good.

Yeah, it finished pretty strong.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wife and I started watching Bloodline - Season 2 after watching 2 episodes of Kimmy Schmidt - Season 2. Kimmy - Season 2 was bad through the first 2 episodes. Kimmy was just too much...overacting? Bloodline is slow in my opinion but the wife loves it so I watch it with her...and I enjoy seeing Meg on the screen!

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Just finished season 2. W T F

This family, good lord.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL

Makes sense to me. It was a show with great acting and pretty good writing, but there isn't really anyone I find myself rooting for on the show. Except maybe the cops to actually bring the whole family down. They just are not good people. And yeah, there is kind of the "Family First, above all," Vibe in the show, But then they treat most of their family like **** as well.

I just don't think they incorporated enough redeemable characters into the show, as main characters, to give a lot of people a reason to tune in and care.

Reactions: bos

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Makes sense to me. It was a show with great acting and pretty good writing, but there isn't really anyone I find myself rooting for on the show. Except maybe the cops to actually bring the whole family down. They just are not good people. And yeah, there is kind of the "Family First, above all," Vibe in the show, But then they treat most of their family like **** as well.

I just don't think they incorporated enough redeemable characters into the show, as main characters, to give a lot of people a reason to tune in and care.

Agreed. Awful people. Great show though.

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I felt season 2 was a big tease! After an episode or two of the second season I found myself thinking "hurry up and get us to the conclusion"! And then at the end of season 2...nothing! Just kept us hanging! Plus...Danny's son is more than creepy...not enjoyable to watch! Meg however...

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I'm glad for this news so that we can get a conclusion and maybe pick up the pace. The show is so well made, but it drags. The setup really is for a short run more than a 5-6 year series.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Awesome. Glad we get a resolution I had heard it mght be over after Season 2.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Anyone anyone watched Season 3 yet?
I'm finishing the last episode now.
The last two episodes have been...interesting..

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Not yet. Hope to start tonight. There are so many shows I am trying to binge right now. Bloodline, The Keepers, Handmaid's Tale, Fargo, House of Cards season five. AHHHHH!

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I'll be interested to see what you guys think.
The second to last episode might be the most frustrating hour of my life. Almost wanted to just turn it off.

I feel like it ended how it needed to. Not a whole lot you can do after the first 2 seasons.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron