***Official 2017 B1G Baseball Tournament Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
WHAT IN THE HELL!!!!! Freaking YeahBuddy, SnowmanMilitia, and ChokeyePushPop spamming our website. Shape up or shop out!!!!!!!!

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
It only matters for Iowa in this case, as they don't make the tournament if they don't win the conference tournament. If they were already in, it wouldn't matter at all.

It seems a similar scenario occurred in March, but basketball conference tournaments don't matter.

Last edited:

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Derp. ISU was in already, conference tournament doesn't mean much in that case. See UNC and Duke.

I was referring to Iowa basketball needing to do well in the BTT while downplaying Iowa State's success in the Big 12 Tournament.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
giphy.gif

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I was referring to Iowa basketball needing to do well in the BTT while downplaying Iowa State's success in the Big 12 Tournament.

Iowa was never going to win the BigTen tournament, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

I'm not downplaying ISU Big12 tournament championship, it just really doesn't mean anything. It is nice, it is always good to win games, but I would bet ever last fan and player would trade every win in that tournament championship for a win over Purdue to make the Sweet 16.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

M3MEPLEASE

Sep 4, 2009
You have got to be KIDDING ME!!!!!!!! Chokeye fans NOW have to resort to our message board... Our message board.... Where we take a break from our normal lives, take a break from families, jobs, stress, playing sports, whatever it may be for you and this punk has to come in and hijack this thing? I don't ask for a lot on here, but having a thread dedicated to the Chokeye baseball program is unacceptable. This website is my Internet time for the day. I don't use social media or play fantasy sports, I come on here for a break from the routine in my life and this thread is messing that up for the rest of us. I'm not going to tell the moderators how to do their job, but I feel this thread could have been locked/deleted a long time ago. It's a shame trolls have to come on here to ruin the fun for the rest of us. As a provider of a family of four, it makes me wonder how one has time to post this shenanigans on a rivals message board. Does this trolling make somebody feel better about themselves? I don't get it. If you want to go on Twitter or Facebook to spew your nonsense then knock yourself out, but don't come on here where hard working adults like myself are here to get caught up in Iowa State news and converse with others about life and sports. And I don't care what you say, the fact that you continue to post stuff about the Chokeyes on the Cyclone Fanatic board is a troll move. Are you happy now? I'm a patient man, but my patience has been reached.
And one final thought, Iowa State Cyclone baseball > Iowa Chokeye baseball..... AND IOWA STATE DOESN'T CURRENTLY EVEN HAVE A TEAM!!!!!! Your program is a joke, I don't care if you are winning a few games in this lame *** B10 tournament. We have had more professional baseball players than you have had lol! At least we won't have to respond to this joke of a thread much longer as the 'beloved' Chokeyes are getting beat down 7-3. Better luck next year not really. If you try pulling this stunt during football season by making Chokeye threads about game recaps, what is Big Mouth Lil Ferent's favorite type of doughnut, your low standard and crummy tailgating atmosphere or whatever it may be, then you got another thing coming man. Now make the right decision sir. Thank you and go Cyclones!

Lmao

U mad bro?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Just got done watching the game on my DVR, total domination.

B1G TOURNEY CHAMPS!!! B1G TOURNEY CHAMPS!!! B1G TOURNEY CHAMPS!!! B1G TOURNEY CHAMPS!!! B1G TOURNEY CHAMPS!!!

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Since we have a Iowa thread on CF there is a must need for some IA ISU content

My contribution

AgedScornfulDugong.gif

k4ol4knpcxetxrvalesk.0.gif

giphy.gif

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Great job Hawks. It was fun to watch baseball all weekend as the Hawks prevailed in the tournament. Heller has done a great job. Hope they can hang on to him.

Reactions: YeahBuddy

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
The only good news here is that Nebraska fans are in a complete sense of denial by losing...wait, this is a football thread...right?