Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Later, did the sheep look like this?
Sheep-Smoking-a-Cigarette-27965.jpg
Trying to decide if the eye, the ear, the schnoz or the cigarette is most disturbing in this.

The ear, it's got to be the ear.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Chaser, the camera equipment I ordered after hours late Monday night was just delivered by those guys driving big brown trucks. Winning.

Last edited:
Reactions: NWICY

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Caser, the camera equipment I ordered after hours late Monday night was just delivered by those guys driving big brown trucks. Winning.
My daughter has argued with us for years that those trucks are black. The catch phrase "What can Brown do for you?" doesn't even convince her.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Itchy yesterday, so I knew we flared up some allergens from the carpet (most likely).
Thought I had it beat for the day. Woke up this morning just exhausted, so I missed my morning workout.

Vacuumed, took a quick pill, vacuumed some more, ran the air purifiers, and everything is good to go.

The real thing: Can you get a landlord to replace carpet, and what does a landlord charge to do that (when they aren't the responsible ones)?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
My daughter has argued with us for years that those trucks are black. The catch phrase "What can Brown do for you?" doesn't even convince her.

I supervised at the big DSM hub when that campaign started. The company asked all of us to recruit employees to share what Brown had done for them. I thought instantly of my people, and tried to beg out of the only thing I ever asked out of there.

Didn't work, but for weeks, I got to hear my folks yelling "LOOK WHAT BROWN IS DOING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reactions: jcyclonee

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Why do people who pay to have their work done elsewhere call me and expect me to interpret and explain the results to them, when they are not paying us for that service and other people are? No, people, you actually DON'T pay my salary - I'm not a budgeted position.:mad:

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Chicago has a **** ton of rusty cars.

And I guess I now know who was buying those god awful Chevy Impalas from about a decade back.

They're all in Illinois

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Chicago has a **** ton of rusty cars.

And I guess I now know who was buying those god awful Chevy Impalas from about a decade back.

They're all in Illinois
Had a 2001 Lumina, now have a 2012 Malibu. Looked at Impalas both times, hated them both times. Sounds like I made the right choice.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
She didn't drive it very often.
Height is an issue in each of the full-size sedans we've had, I believe.

Before it went out, that remote start was a beautiful thing.
I LOVE my remote start!
My Lumina was perfect for me. The Malibu is a reasonable fit, but Maureen doesn't have near the ballsy power that Elmer did. I drove him nearly 200K and his engine is still going strong (son has him now).

PapaLew hovers just under six foot, nearly a foot taller than me, so it's tough finding a car we can both drive comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.