***Official 2017 B1G Baseball Tournament Thread***

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I think you opened the wrong website, buddy. It's early, and it's Friday, these things happen. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

I dont think so.

This is the In State Rivals forum, right?

And Iowa is one of ISU's in state rivals, correct?

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I dont think so.

This is the In State Rivals forum, right?

And Iowa is one of ISU's in state rivals, correct?

Listen, it's ok to admit you made a mistake. In fact, as I think about it, I think I left some windows open at home and it's raining outside. It happens to all of us.

• Funny
Reactions: JimmyChitwood

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
90adf967c26edf85603a763f1b601455c21cdf6a8f005e35e5d8c7681f7b5f66.jpg

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Thanks for the reminder that college baseball exists.

And it's nothing to do with ISU having a team or not. The only thing I've ever known about ISU baseball is that they dropped the program, and Iowa fans make it a talking point outside of bragging about a somewhat decent football history, when in fact I can't remember a single grand scope relevant college baseball season or team ever.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for the reminder that college baseball exists.

And it's nothing to do with ISU having a team or not. The only thing I've ever known about ISU baseball is that they dropped the program, and Iowa fans make it a talking point outside of bragging about a somewhat decent football history, when in fact I can't remember a single grand scope relevant college baseball season or team ever.

Heller has really turned the program around. I was friends with an Iowa baseball player when I was going to school there and paid attention to it then when Dahm was the coach.

Iowa actually made the NCAA tourney two years ago, which was exciting. They will most likely have to win the B1G tourney to get a bid this year because of their weak RPI.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Heller has really turned the program around. I was friends with an Iowa baseball player when I was going to school there and paid attention to it then when Dahm was the coach.

Iowa actually made the NCAA tourney two years ago, which was exciting. They will most likely have to win the B1G tourney to get a bid this year because of their weak RPI.

Cool.

Don't know who Heller or Dahm are but sounds like a fun experience.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013

Iowa actually made the NCAA tourney two years ago, which was exciting. They will most likely have to win the B1G tourney to get a bid this year because of their weak RPI .
Iowa has a really week schedule in baseball as well?

baby-shocked-face-02.jpg