Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Day 7 of my vacation and not once has @BoxsterCy offered to buy me a beer and a walleye sandwich. Rude. Dude even made a pass at my mom, but can't buy a brother a beer when he's on vacation?!

Been having death congestion and haven't been able to drink anything this week. That sucked. Seems like a sinus infection that never ever goes away. I still blame that Rick Klein fastball I took in the face with breaking up and permanent ******* up my sinuses.

I can drug up and go out if you back in da town (cause I got stamina). :cool:

Last edited:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Happy birthday @SaraV. You guys keep hammering out 15 pages on me so I am only looking at roughly the last one or so. Anything happen in the last month? Besides boxster becoming Pants step dad?

Reactions: SaraV

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Happy birthday @SaraV. You guys keep hammering out 15 pages on me so I am only looking at roughly the last one or so. Anything happen in the last month? Besides boxster becoming Pants step dad?
Just normal stuff. We're claiming Boxster's stuff again (or at least I get his Summit), Wxman's still having a baby, Chaser has a delayed package, soccer season for Cooler and Velo, baseball season for me, Softball season for Birdie, Rulzzz came up to Mpls and didn't bother to say hi, Sara has car troubles, KC's still an orangutan with well-above average grammar, Erik's preparing for a run, GTO and Gr8 saw the Alien movie (and both meh'ed it) and Lawman makes sure we don't take anything too seriously. New stuff includes CG travelling to the UK and I highly doubt she'll even bring us back a stupid t-shirt, Pants has been on vacation and seems to finally be able to relax after 6 days, Strunk has rejoined us in the circus, and I don't know if it's new stuff but WDSM farted in front of some hot girl. I'm guessing he actually sharted. I'm missing some stuff but this seems like a mostly complete rundown.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
That's 3 delayed packages.
Don't worry. The packages delivered by these guys were were late for Christmas too.
200_s.gif

Last edited:

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
BC, how did the kid do a state track? How's the daughters softball season going? Did you have every thing planted before the monsoon?

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Got a new laptop at work and lost all of my bookmarks/saved passwords. Work stuff is easy but I can't for the life of me figure out what my CF password is.

Status
Not open for further replies.