Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
The white hairs are out in full force driving today, going five or more under the limit.

Motorcycles are out, too, and it's just a gorgeous day for it. But don't be the idiot poppin' wheelies, or doing 60 in a 45 right when school is letting out.

Good of reason as any to get a cherry limeade is because my garbage disposal is smelling a touch funky, and lime wedges down it will help.

Finally, managed to get gas at HyVee before the price jumped 9 cents. (Happened at the BPs around here)

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
The white hairs are out in full force driving today, going five or more under the limit.

Motorcycles are out, too, and it's just a gorgeous day for it. But don't be the idiot poppin' wheelies, or doing 60 in a 45 right when school is letting out.

Good of reason as any to get a cherry limeade is because my garbage disposal is smelling a touch funky, and lime wedges down it will help.

Finally, managed to get gas at HyVee before the price jumped 9 cents. (Happened at the BPs around here)
Gas jumped 10 cents here overnight. Good thing I put some in yesterday.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
That order still has not shipped. Label was created 2 days ago, but nothing since then. Good thing it's nothing important. And the other half of my Fanatics order hasn't shipped. Again, label created yesterday, but nothing since.

Last edited:

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
So I knew not to trust the forecast and when the low 70s dropped out as our trip got closer, I figures that was a sign that it would cont8nue fort And cooler. As we packed, nothing above like 64 in the forecast for the whole trip. So we debated but ultimate put in no sandals or shorts.figured even if back to low 70s, not worth taking.

It's 80 and sunny today. And tomorrow. And Saturday. Lol, thank God I pack a tank and shorts last second for sleep8ng in at least!

Reactions: NWICY

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Went up for a spike in volleyball last night and right before liftoff, a fart squeaked out. Pretty sure the hot girl on the other team heard it

Bae, tell me you at least got the kill so you could be like "and that's how it's done"

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
It was like $40 here for Dh to get 7 gallons yesterday. He said the wee little car was getting like 45 mpg at one point though.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
If you have ever wondered if dropping a bottle of mineral oil on the floor would make a big mess, can confirm, yes it does. Plastic bottle of oil for knife handles and cutting board took a tumble out of the cabinet today and broke on the wood floor. Old plastic had gotten brittle. CRASH, CRACK, SPLAT!

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Day 7 of my vacation and not once has @BoxsterCy offered to buy me a beer and a walleye sandwich. Rude. Dude even made a pass at my mom, but can't buy a brother a beer when he's on vacation?!
My wife got free ride tickets to the MOA so we are probably going there this weekend. I'll definitely need a beer after that if you want to buy me one while you're on vacation.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Went out for a rare trip to the movies today. Heard a local DM radio show killing the new Baywatch movie (which they got to see for free) so I gave it a go because usually I go the opposite from the majority. I thought it was solid B grade movie. I also give anything a try that stars my favorite celebrity crush, Alexandra Daddario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron