FAWcast (127): Brent Blum

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Won't be able to listen to the podcast until tonight, but I took a quick glance at the thread to see what was talked about. Still don't know other than something about the NBA and refs (big surprise from Blum). Any hot takes to share? Or controversial opinions to critique? Blum is usually good for some of those.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I like the FAW cast and the Mark Charter Minute at the end.

We actually met our realtor at an open house we went to. Weren't very serious about that house, but the guy was kind and answered a lot of questions. He was flabbergasted when we called him a week later and asked him to be our buyer's agent. Apparently that didn't happen very often to him out of the blue like that!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Homer-Walks-Into-Bar-and-Leaves.gif

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
Won't be able to listen to the podcast until tonight, but I took a quick glance at the thread to see what was talked about. Still don't know other than something about the NBA and refs (big surprise from Blum). Any hot takes to share? Or controversial opinions to critique? Blum is usually good for some of those.

Not knowing a lot about (basketball) officiating, I thought the zones conversation was interesting. You would think if you are 2 feet away from a call you could make it but I guess you are supposed to stay in your assigned zone. Like officiating etiquette.

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
Mark, I work in Home Mortgage and have found the last couple minutes of the podcast interesting. Keep on keeping on, I'm digging it!

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
At least Mark probably lists all of his properties on the MLS before waiting for a contract. Man I've had quite a run with agents doing unusual things lately.

Side note, buyer's please get your own agent if you don't know what you are doing.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Does anybody have Blum's forum name on here?

I had a question for him.