Game of Thrones Season 7

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I want to see Jamie kill her. I didn't like Jamie at first, but he's grown on me in recent seasons.
Brienne humanized him. He still loves Cersei, but he's starting to realize what she really is. He didn't look all that happy to see her on the iron throne...

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
It just seems like Team Cersei is way outnumbered. It will be interesting to watch it all unfold.
jbindtwc5bmtfacghesc.gif

Reactions: mapnerd

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
The part about Cersei is that she is not afraid to kamikaze her kingdom in order to win. Those who oppose arent fighting in that regard. She would burn all of her own men to watch others suffer as well. Thats some scary **** and ultimately will probably cause Jamie to end her since he can get close.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
On the other hand, she may ask Jamie to do something in haste that ultimately gets him killed and the guilt will cause her to end her own life. Again though, against the prophecy.

• Creative
Reactions: srjclone

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
So what do people think of the new Arya theory that is gaining a lot of steam? I think it's very unlikely but it states that the Waif actually killed Arya and is now going through her list. Would be a sad and interesting twist and restore more legitimacy to the house of black and white.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
So what do people think of the new Arya theory that is gaining a lot of steam? I think it's very unlikely but it states that the Waif actually killed Arya and is now going through her list. Would be a sad and interesting twist and restore more legitimacy to the house of black and white.
I hope that isn't true. If it is, for some dumb (IMO) reason, I hope when Arya's direwolf comes back into the story she recognizes the waif as an imposter and kills her.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
we still have all next season so I don't expect the white walkers to really factor in that much until the end of this season, and that will be them getting past the wall.

Probably right. The factions may battle it out and half destroy themselves and the whole kingdom and then have an "oh ****" epiphany moment.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa

I saw some video or blog about a theory that Ned Stark is actually Jaqen. Would almost make sense, but not sure I'd like the theory. Though I do miss Ned

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Ned Stark isn't Jaqen. Ned is Dead. Poor old dead Ned.

Well the theory I read said that Ned put a Ned face on someone else who got executed. And then Ned put a Jaqen face on. Makes sense why Jaqen took such a shine to Arya so long ago.

Not saying I buy it, but like any conspiracy theory, there's a shred of believability behind it.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I'm just excited to see where the story goes since I personally doubt the books will every be finished. I think HBO GOT has let GRRM off the hook and he is chasing his other hobbies these days.

It is really sad that we have waited over 20 years for a conclusion to this story.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Well the theory I read said that Ned put a Ned face on someone else who got executed. And then Ned put a Jaqen face on. Makes sense why Jaqen took such a shine to Arya so long ago.

Not saying I buy it, but like any conspiracy theory, there's a shred of believability behind it.
YEeah I've heard the theory as well. And it could be believable. If there is a family to have that happen to, it is the Starks. I just don't buy it. I think LSH is enough in the eyes of GRRM because he has stated that he understands too many resurrections takes away from the finality of death.

But who knows! god I want July 16th to get here.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa

I don't like this theory at all. I hope it doesn't come true. Too far-fetched.

Jaqen took a shine to Arya because she saved him and two others while they were locked in a cart that was on fire.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron