***Official NBA Playoffs Thread***

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Morris worked out for the Kings today. Not playoff news but thought people would like to know. Kings got a pick at 34.

Man, do I miss Monte so much already. He is such a competitor. Loved how he reminded the interviewer that he was also the winningest Cyclone ever too.... that was awesome.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Celtics look like a team simply playing together and going right at Cleveland and are better.

Would be something if they stormed back and won in 6.

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
He's on pace to have double digit fouls.

Having a hard time getting back into that groove he was in the first two series.
A lot of game left. Rough start but Robin has really stepped up. Time for The Chosen One to lead his troops.

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
I think Jonas Jerebko woke up the lion in the 2nd quarter right before his 4th foul. The lion is about to attack!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
A lot of game left. Rough start but Robin has really stepped up. Time for The Chosen One to lead his troops.

Needs to just put the ball in the hoop instead of forcing fireworks.

Cleveland might pull this off...they need to for the series because Boston figured some things out.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Jordan would have broken their will by halftime.

I remember in the '96 Finals Chicago went to Seattle, which relied heavily on their home crowd, and the Bulls went in and shut them up in game 3. I think Seattle won the next 2 but Chicago made sure they took care of it in Game 6.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Jonas thank you for waking up the future GOAT up. Enjoy your Clam 'Crowder' in the offseason.
So obviously you're a reincarnation of BodeClone as you've never denied it but I vividly remember you bashing LeBron all the time when you were Bode. Your stupid clam crowder comment reminded me of the SUPER clever "LeChoke" and "The Frozen One" comments you used to make. Hopped on the bandwagon or what happened?

• Funny
Reactions: JHUNSY and CyArob

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
So obviously you're a reincarnation of BodeClone as you've never denied it but I vividly remember you bashing LeBron all the time when you were Bode. Your stupid clam crowder comment reminded me of the SUPER clever "LeChoke" and "The Frozen One" comments you used to make. Hopped on the bandwagon or what happened?
He realized that the Lakers are just a regular season team and, since Kobe retired and Tom Brady doesn't play basketball, he has no one else to root for.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Quite the half from James. Boston's going to need to tighten up their baseline defense and they've got to figure out another way to get points in the paint because Horford has no chance on the double teams.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-ball-not-work-boston-celtics-prior-nba-draft

Smart business decision by the Ball camp or just another PR misstep - what do you think?

Probably a smart decision. Fultz is already the likely pick I doubt he's be able to anything in a workout to improve his stock.
Honestly him or Fultz will have trouble getting playing time for with the Celtics next year assuming IT and Bradley are on the team. No top pick wants to go to a team to sit on the bench in year one. It will limit their exposure and name branding early.
I saw that Ball is leaning to working out for the 76ers so not working out for Bostion isn't likely a power play just to get to LA as much as getting on the court early. The 76ers would be a really good fit for his age and skill set btw.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Quite the half from James. Boston's going to need to tighten up their baseline defense and they've got to figure out another way to get points in the paint because Horford has no chance on the double teams.

Close 'em out. Cavs/Warriors Round 3. Let's get this show on the road.

• Agree
Reactions: LLCoolCY

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-ball-not-work-boston-celtics-prior-nba-draft

Smart business decision by the Ball camp or just another PR misstep - what do you think?

My thoughts:

1. LaVar nees to STFU. He's already priced the vast majority of people who would be interested in buying his kid's shoes out of the market because, in his words, "they're not baller enough. Which leads into point number 2.

2. LaVar had better hope that the Lakers draft his son, because Lonzo is already giving off vibes of being a clubhouse cancer, which, ironically, wouldn't even be Lonzo's fault - it would be his father's fault, the guy that is too busy hogging the spotlight to realize he's being a detriment to his son's future.

3. LaVar had better hope his son doesn't end up being a bust, because he will look like an even bigger fool than he already is.

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
'But mj played less games.' - mj stans after LeBron surpassed mj for 1st all-time in playoff scoring Baby_Cries2.jpg

LeBron James- 5595 points on 4397 shots. 1.37 points per shot attempt.
michael jordan- 5987 points on 4497 shots. 1.33 points per shot attempt

• Dislike
Reactions: rholtgraves

Help Support Us

Become a patron