FAWcast (127): Brent Blum

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Appreciate bringing Blum into the mix, this was a really good FAWcast. The NBA experience take was awesome, the ref explanation was spot on, great content great format. Beyond the bleep out of the text thread read this was one of the better listen from top to bottom. I appreciate the shot out again, but it was not me and never would be on turning the podcast in for profanity use.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
From the sounds of things, I am glad I stopped listening. Still my greatest accidental troll job. Never before have I had a podcast change its into because of what I posted..... Glad MC is still paying to prove he is an @ss because it keeps the site online but anyone dumb enough to use him as their realtor gets what they deserve.

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
From the sounds of things, I am glad I stopped listening. Still my greatest accidental troll job. Never before have I had a podcast change its into because of what I posted..... Glad MC is still paying to prove he is an @ss because it keeps the site online but anyone dumb enough to use him as their realtor gets what they deserve.

I used him. Sold my house in a day over the price I thought I would/could get. Guess I'm an idiot.

Reactions: Triggermv

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com

$52 million in sales over the past 2 years.
One of the top agents in the Metro.
Treats clients great with short contracts and flexible commissions.
A+ BBB rating.
Hundreds of 5 star reviews.
MANY happy clients here on this forum.
$50,000 + given to charity over the past two years.
Supports this site.

And an ******* . . . Go poop in the punchbowl somewhere else you loser.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
$52 million in sales over the past 2 years.
One of the top agents in the Metro.
Treats clients great with short contracts and flexible commissions.
A+ BBB rating.
Hundreds of 5 star reviews.
MANY happy clients here on this forum.
$50,000 + given to charity over the past two years.
Supports this site.

And an ******* . . . Go poop in the punchbowl somewhere else you loser.
Still the same thin skinned d-bag. Some things never change. Go take a bubble bath and stop worrying about some random Internet poster. Let me know if my opinion of you upsets you so much you change your intro. It would be worth wasting the time doing the download for a good laugh.

I am serious about you spending your advertising dollars at CF. Thank you for the support in keeping the site up and running.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Still the same thin skinned d-bag. Some things never change. Go take a bubble bath and stop worrying about some random Internet poster. Let me know if my opinion of you upsets you so much you change your intro. It would be worth wasting the time doing the download for a good laugh.

I am serious about you spending your advertising dollars at CF. Thank you for the support in keeping the site up and running.

You can take a little break from the site.

Disagreeing with Mark on a podcast and debating is fair game. When you put yourself "out there," that's part of the deal. Mark is a big boy. He gets that. But personally attacking site supporters who have stuck with CF for years? That's crossing a major red line for me.

Crap like you've posted here is exactly what is wrong with the internet. Guys like you. Everything anymore is polarizing and downright mean.

CF can be better. CF will be better. Away from the cave at least. :)

I can't thank Mark enough for staying on board with the FAWcast - and that thanks extends to those of you who have worked with Mark over the years through CF. This is exactly what has to happen for this all to work.

Man. This crap bothers me. Why do people have to be mean?

Rant over.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

upload_2017-5-24_21-8-31.jpeg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Also, if my wife and I didn't have a really good personal relationship with our realtor, we'd call Mark. I will take a straight shooter like him every day of the week vs a BS'er just trying to close a sale.
Im a very dedicated FAWcast listener, and Mark is a real dude. Not like that Adam Gray.

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

AdamJGray

Administrator
Mar 9, 2011
Also, if my wife and I didn't have a really good personal relationship with our realtor, we'd call Mark. I will take a straight shooter like him every day of the week vs a BS'er just trying to close a sale.
Im a very dedicated FAWcast listener, and Mark is a real dude. Not like that Adam Gray.

What did you say?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What did you say?
Hahhaahha. Sorry had to do it. I was at the gym laughing out loud when Chris and Mark were talking about the 3 women and which one your kill, sleep with, etc and you didn't want any part of that. You can tell us Gray, you're not on the radio anymore.

cydline2cydline

Sep 17, 2011
Altoonaville
First off, dedicated listener of the FAWcast. Would be sad to see it go. I am thankful Charter supports CF.

The music for Charter's Real Estate is hilariously hokey. It goes from the guys talking about MC's wife ******* his **** and ****** on the ***** then goes to this upbeat innocent song. Hilarity! Thanks for the entertainment.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Wowsers, the hate is strong out there. I get it that Mark is a bit of a polarizing guy in that some people are going to relate and connect with him, while others might be brushed the wrong way a bit. At least he is honest and puts himself out there as himself and doesn't try to hide it. In the end though, I just have never got why people feel led to post stuff like this about a dude on a podcast??? If you don't like him that much, why even listen??? Nobody is forcing you to listen or even be on this site. There is lots of stuff out there, just go find something you do connect to. Generally speaking, people with that type of negativity tend to led it filter into all aspects of their life. Therefore, I'm just taking a guess, but I'd wager DarkStar probably isn't a fun guy to sit next to during an ISU game either. In the meantime, feel free to block that dude.

Last edited:

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA

Disagreeing with Mark on a podcast and debating is fair game. When you put yourself "out there," that's part of the deal. Mark is a big boy. He gets that. But personally attacking site supporters who have stuck with CF for years? That's crossing a major red line for me.

Crap like you've posted here is exactly what is wrong with the internet. Guys like you. Everything anymore is polarizing and downright mean.

I can't thank Mark enough for staying on board with the FAWcast - and that thanks extends to those of you who have worked with Mark over the years through CF. This is exactly what has to happen for this all to work.

Rant over.

l3n9iAK.png

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY and Triggermv

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA

Rant over.

4760140-yoda+respect+2.gif