RECRUITING: Zachary Ross has committed

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
There are more hawks commenting in here than ISU fans....lol...just to make sure I get this right...does he have an iowa offer??

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
My guess this is the reason we passed on the other kid from IA that went to Miami of Ohio. All 3 kids we offered are projected to play inside right. We likely didn't want 3 guards in 1 class

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
Little off topic but it doesn't seem like a lot a lot of power five players from Iowa this year. Welcome to the family, Ross.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Good for you but he still doesn't have an offer from Iowa, so stop pretending like he does. Maybe they will give him one down the road- if that happens it will be interesting to see if he sticks with his commitment.

I remember a kid from Cincinnati who couldn't get an offer from the University of Cincinnati. Toledo offered. My son was at same official visit with him. Coaches told my son he would be in NFL. I thought maybe, but it is just coach talk. The young man started at center for Houston Texans last year at center. There are more stories like this, but not necessary to share. Anyway, I trust [have witnessed] that CMC and company are one of the best group of talent judging coaches anywhere. Most everyone can notice the 5 star and 4 star guy, but those 3's is where real talent finding is vital.

ISUMojoMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 2, 2010
I remember a kid from Cincinnati who couldn't get an offer from the University of Cincinnati. Toledo offered. My son was at same official visit with him. Coaches told my son he would be in NFL. I thought maybe, but it is just coach talk. The young man started at center for Houston Texans last year at center. There are more stories like this, but not necessary to share. Anyway, I trust [have witnessed] that CMC and company are one of the best group of talent judging coaches anywhere. Most everyone can notice the 5 star and 4 star guy, but those 3's is where real talent finding is vital.

Reactions: State43

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
B Meeker Part Deux...this is a really good get not only because i think he has potential to be very good years down the road and he's already big..but he plays with a bit of a nasty streak u can tell and that is exactly what CMC and Manning look for..this kid was a Hawkeye fan all the way as were his parents probably..

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron