Support CF: Buy a #thoseguysinames T-shirt

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Hot off the press! Shirts will be on sale for two weeks. Going back to our Patreon conversation from a few weeks ago - this is another good way to support the site and get something really fun in return. My goal is to make some inside jokey shirts for our users over the next few months. "That's displacement" with a picture of Blum's face is on my list. Always open for any ideas too. Please help spread the word.

Also, shout out to the guys at Graphics2U in Perry. They have been awesome partners and we look forward to working with them more in the future.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Maybe I am late to the party but what is the slogan "thoseguysinames" about? I don't get it. Thanks

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Hot off the press! Shirts will be on sale for two weeks. Going back to our Patreon conversation from a few weeks ago - this is another good way to support the site and get something really fun in return. My goal is to make some inside jokey shirts for our users over the next few months. "That's displacement" with a picture of Blum's face is on my list. Always open for any ideas too. Please help spread the word.

Also, shout out to the guys at Graphics2U in Perry. They have been awesome partners and we look forward to working with them more in the future.

I like the shirt will probably get on but I think clearer hashtag form would be #ThoseGuysInAmes

sorry always thought lowercase hashtags made it look jumbled.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

A few other shirt ideas:

#cheapandhighquality
CycloneFanatic

#notsweatingenough
CycloneFanatic

***Official Cyclone Fanatic Gameday Shirt*** (12:00am)

"I read a whole uniform thread and all I got was this lousy shirt."

"I forgot to pick up my kids from school"

"I'm my own insider source"
CycloneFanatic

#Malouesque

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
A few other shirt ideas:

#cheapandhighquality
CycloneFanatic

#notsweatingenough
CycloneFanatic

***Official Cyclone Fanatic Gameday Shirt*** (12:00am)

"I read a whole uniform thread and all I got was this lousy shirt."

"I forgot to pick up my kids from school"

"I'm my own insider source"
CycloneFanatic

#Malouesque

Another idea:

"One of GTO's favorite posters"