Better Call Saul

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Kim seems like she is going to have a nervous break down
Seems to me she is finally seeing Jimmy for who he really is and she is not liking what she is seeing. Trying to process why she is in a relationship with someone like that....

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
The other option is that Jimmy's ethics sabotage Kim's career/Mesa Verde/etc, that they break up and she moves on.

I think Chuck will end up either committed into a mental ward or commit suicide. Outside possibility that his vendetta against Jimmy when becoming a criminal lawyer gets him killed.

Howard will probably still be fine at HHM.

I'd assume Nacho would be dead, being a part of the Salamancas and not in BB, however Saul brought up his name very early in BB, so dunno there.

This is my theory.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Seems to me she is finally seeing Jimmy for who he really is and she is not liking what she is seeing. Trying to process why she is in a relationship with someone like that....
No, I don't think it's Jimmy. I think she has a problem with ruining Chuck. Chuck's career is over now that it is has been brought out he has mental issues. Chuck helped get Kim into the legal profession.

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
Wasn't able to watch at original airing last week, so just getting caught up.

So presumably Hector has a near-death experience with the pills Nacho is going to switch, which ends up leaving Hector wheelchair bound. And likely ends up being Nacho's demise.

And between the money issues and loose ethics, Kim is seeing the light with her involvement with Jimmy.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
And Mike & Gus have an "agreement"

Also who do you think was the dead guy Mike found?

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Rigging Bingo games, when you really want a million dollars! I think Irene shops at the same stores as my mom and grandma.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Wow what an episode and show....sets a lot of moving parts up for the season finale next week.

This show could stand on its own its that good, but the BB ties make it even better. There are 4-5 story lines within the show that work whether they intertwine or not. I wonder how fun it was to write this show knowing some of how it has to end up.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I said to my wife as soon as Kim started driving to the meeting that she was going to get in an accident or have a heart attack.

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
Just got around to last week episode. Tad disappointed in Mike. He should be smart enough to know how to launder money. And wasn't it just $200,000? Dumb to get himself tied up with Madrigal for such a small amount. But I guess it advances all the ties between BCS and BB.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron