FAWcast (126): Keith Murphy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Love the mention on Killer K. Knew him in elementary school before he moved to Ft. Dodge. Was always really fun to be around and still remembers my name to this date. Good guy!

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Great stuff, love getting to know the beginnings of Murph a little better.

Almost had an off the record type of feel. Although really nice, and I'd LOVE to hear one of those with Keith, I was hoping for some more off topic shenanigans.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Great stuff, love getting to know the beginnings of Murph a little better.

Almost had an off the record type of feel. Although really nice, and I'd LOVE to hear one of those with Keith, I was hoping for some more off topic shenanigans.

I've been listening to Dan Carlin and Joe Rogan who go 2 to 3 hours, so this felt super short. Wish they had more time.

• Agree
Reactions: Farnsworth

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I've always been a big fan of Murph, but this Podcast makes me like him even more.

He's on my short list for my "5 person dinner party" of interesting people (living).

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams
L

LincolnWay187

I loved this podcast. You guys were still having fun but it seemed a little more serious/professional which I appreciated.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Loved the part about: Zig Ziglar and a belt around the neck at the Lincoln Lodge across from the Tip Top. That's so good it should be carved into granite.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Listening to the FAWcast tonight and heard you make a casual comment about scouting for the Akron game. Seriously, I was in Akron over the weekend scouting the stadium for tailgate locations!

• Winner