Some 'Not So Good' Recruiting News

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
UNLV is a bad program for many reasons.
1)They haven't won anything in any major sport in a looooooong time.
2)According to a recent radio program I heard, they haven't made it to the tournament since 2009.
3)They still pat themselves on the shoulder for beating an overrated Chokeye team to get the the Final 4. 4)They got cocky and blew an opportunity to win it all vs Duke.
5)They blame the refs for that loss.
6)Their academics are a joke.
7)Their former coach enjoyed sucking on towels his players wiped their sweat on...
8)They violated so many NCAA regulations in the 90s therefore I suspect they are a cheating program
9)2006 after a loss at Iowa State they left the field like thugs because as that program usually does they blame the refs for their misfortunes.

The only positive thing to come from their program is Lon Kruger. A dumpster fire of a program. You have to question a kid's character choosing to go there, unless they pay their players which they probably do.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Yes, Donovan Jackson, Solomon Young, Terrence Lewis, Cameron Lard and Hans Brase were very disappointing pickups.
TJ's back!

It's too early to say either way, but the Prohm's a great recruiter crowd weight Wigginton too heavily. He's been poor in the spring, and he just lost 1/3 of his conventional gets when you recognize TJ's impact

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
UNLV is a bad program for many reasons.
1)They haven't won anything in any major sport in a looooooong time.
2)According to a recent radio program I heard, they haven't made it to the tournament since 2009.
3)They still pat themselves on the shoulder for beating an overrated Chokeye team to get the the Final 4. 4)They got cocky and blew an opportunity to win it all vs Duke.
5)They blame the refs for that loss.
6)Their academics are a joke.
7)Their former coach enjoyed sucking on towels his players wiped their sweat on...
8)They violated so many NCAA regulations in the 90s therefore I suspect they are a cheating program
9)2006 after a loss at Iowa State they left the field like thugs because as that program usually does they blame the refs for their misfortunes.

The only positive thing to come from their program is Lon Kruger. A dumpster fire of a program. You have to question a kid's character choosing to go there, unless they pay their players which they probably do.

Am I missing something?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
If this is because he was leery of the competition for playing time, it is a good thing he is doing this now for all involved. In the long term, we will be better off with players that are not afraid of having to earn their time on the court.

I'd be shocked if it was because of being leery of competition for playing time. Gotta be something else. How many times hasn't he tweeted how he couldn't wait to get here? This is really disappointing. (And yes, I get that he's a young man making his own life decisions, so spare me that comeback please)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
You call this "early"?

FWIW I had the class he was in mixed up, went back to edit then it didn't post. So I understand your comment now. But if he doesn't change his mind back to us again ISU BB will go on.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
TJ's back!

It's too early to say either way, but the Prohm's a great recruiter crowd weight Wigginton too heavily. He's been poor in the spring, and he just lost 1/3 of his conventional gets when you recognize TJ's impact

What the heck did that last sentence just say????

Reactions: isutrevman