Robert Hudson Commits

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
Great news!! This kid is going to be 6'9" and 325 by the time he leaves...love that size

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Watched his film before reading his sstory, thought he had very slow feet, now I know why.
What's the deal with Purdue? He was committed? Hope he works out. Does this mean we're moving on from Mumford?

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
you can never tell with kids like this that are sooooo much bigger than their opponents, i cant judge olinemen, those who can, opinions? That one time I saw an end try to get with him and he seemed to move his feet well.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Is this where we start the annual playing both sports discussion? Might as well get it over with.

Well I bet he could keep guys off the offensive boards. Looks like he could block out 2 guys easy. Guy is a big man, looks a little slow, but certainly finishes his blocks. Look forward to having a couple of road grader guys so 3rd and 1 isn't always such an adventure.

Reactions: AgronAlum

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Watched his film before reading his sstory, thought he had very slow feet, now I know why.
What's the deal with Purdue? He was committed? Hope he works out.

Purdue changed coaches. I watched his tape too. I was actually really impressed by his pass blocking for a 6'9" , 325 lb high school kid. I also got the feeling from his tape that this kid improved a lot over the season. Some games he looked raw, but other games he looked very impressive. Way better than the 6'9" kid from Florida we were considering. I bet this kid has a huge upside to him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron