People Of Earth Series

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

People Of Earth: Good show?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Haven't watched it.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
Anybody else watch this show? I find myself oddly engrossed by it. I'm on episode 3 (watching on demand PSVue via Roku) so far. Good plot and keeps me watching. Sometimes you just need a mindless show to melt into.

andymhallman

Nov 28, 2012
Fairfield, Iowa
Yes, I've tried to watch every episode. I watched the pilot just to pass the time, but I liked it so much I had to watch the following episodes. It's funny to think about aliens having computer problems and suffering from the same office politics that affect humans.

The season finale is Monday. I'll be tuning in. :)

Reactions: isugcs

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
kind of a fun take on things, I thought the same things of a detective show that came out this year called Dirk Gentley's holistic detective agency.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
Yes, I've tried to watch every episode. I watched the pilot just to pass the time, but I liked it so much I had to watch the following episodes. It's funny to think about aliens having computer problems and suffering from the same office politics that affect humans.

The season finale is Monday. I'll be tuning in. :)

Agreed. It definitely feels like an "Office" or "Parks and Rec" vibe to it. It should because it's by the same executive producer. Someone they weave everyday hilarity into a more complex plot. Good stuff.