Podcasts complaint

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Let's go back in time to 10 years ago when there were zero podcasts. There were DB's like me posting on this site constantly and Matt freaking Perrault on KXNO. Trust me, it can be so, so much worse and I'm really grateful for the content on this site.

Amen..or let's go back 25-30 years where the only ISU outlet or news was a daily article in tribune or Randy P..

And only 1 Isu fball game was on TV every year and this was the annual beat down by Iowa...It could be and it was so much worse

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
I very much appreciate the podcasts. They take my mind off how tired I am when I'm exercising. But I have to say the UNI game podcast was disappointing because it contained virtually no analysis of UNI''s football team or what to expect during the game. It was just a couple guys BSing with each other.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Ask and you shall receive.

I think you guys should elevate the special guests on the podcasts. And maybe, uh, put them on video. Here are my recommendations:

kate_upton_si2k12_01.jpg

swimwear-slim-woman-model-sara-jean-underwood-6_650.jpg

Minka-Kelly-Cosmopolitan-cover-2011-j.jpg

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
Ok, maybe I'm past old, but i cannot listen to another podcast that starts out with "What's Up" or "Hey Dude". It's not all Jared either. Williams, its time to elevate the discourse on your podcasts.

I know you are catching it but I haven't listened to a podcast in a long time. Maybe they are better now but especially the ones with Mark Charter were brutal. It was like a flashback to junior high.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Ok, maybe I'm not past old, but i cannot read another home page link that starts out with "Gets you ready for". It's not all Seniors podcasts either. Williams, its time to elevate the discourse on your site.

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
I very much appreciate the podcasts. They take my mind off how tired I am when I'm exercising. But I have to say the UNI game podcast was disappointing because it contained virtually no analysis of UNI''s football team or what to expect during the game. It was just a couple guys BSing with each other.

We have like five podcasts left to come out this week. It was just Monday. I promise you'll get your breakdown of the UNI football team. Watch CFTV-Live, listen to the radio show OR listen to the OTHER radio show we have this week.

I don't think you guys are realizing the ask and you shall receive thing was a joke.

• Winner
Reactions: Hayes30 and Cycsk

CYvilEng

Aug 20, 2012
Des Moines
I'm mad that you used the word "podcast" in the thread title which kept trying to open in my podcast app. I had to go to the computer to read this stupid thread.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
We have like five podcasts left to come out this week. It was just Monday. I promise you'll get your breakdown of the UNI football team. Watch CFTV-Live, listen to the radio show OR listen to the OTHER radio show we have this week.

I don't think you guys are realizing the ask and you shall receive thing was a joke.

Re-unsubscribe.

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
So... I am currently listening to the Seniors podcast. In the first 5 minutes they discuss how much better Bailey at QB for UNI is going to be this year.... WTF are you complaining about?

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Ok, maybe I'm past old, but i cannot listen to another podcast that starts out with "What's Up" or "Hey Dude". It's not all Jared either. Williams, its time to elevate the discourse on your podcasts.

This is my last thing I will say on this matter. The way I talk on podcasts is how I talk in real life. I say "what's up guys" or "hey dude" to everyone I meet. It doesn't matter if it is my girlfriend, my friend, CW, my Mom or the lady working the McDonalds window. That's just me.

I bet if I talked to any of you in real life I'd say the same thing when you shook my hand.

One of the reasons I like working for CW is he isn't going to make you act like something you're not. I'm going to be professional. I'm going to bring you guys the best product I can, but I'm going to do it my way and do it as me, until I'm told not to.

Plain and simple.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
This is my last thing I will say on this matter. The way I talk on podcasts is how I talk in real life. I say "what's up guys" or "hey dude" to everyone I meet. It doesn't matter if it is my girlfriend, my friend, CW, my Mom or the lady working the McDonalds window. That's just me.

I bet if I talked to any of you in real life I'd say the same thing when you shook my hand.

One of the reasons I like working for CW is he isn't going to make you act like something you're not. I'm going to be professional. I'm going to bring you guys the best product I can, but I'm going to do it my way and do it as me, until I'm told not to.

Plain and simple.

Whatever you millenial punk. Speak proper English and stop all the skateboarding. :jimlad:

swimmercy

Dec 16, 2008
Ankeny

Plain and simple.

Well said Jared.

Reactions: CyBobby

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

Plain and simple.

Mic drop

Help Support Us

Become a patron