Big Brother Season 18

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Did you know Paulie self evicted last night and hacked your account to post this?

My thought is this...you get brutes like Victor, Corey, and Paulie. How can a girl that BB casts (because they hire for beauty, not strength) compete in physical competitions with them?

2/9 HOH comps have been won by guys. The 2 were won by Nicole and Bridgette. Both had a "man." Nicole's HOH was because her team lost a man so they were rewarded the team by giving them an HOH. She didn't even WIN it!

Tiffany was the only roadkill winner that was a female.

2/9 POV comps have been won by girls.

How can women be expected to win if they form an all girl alliance and win just 5 out of 23 comps?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Disagree with all. Love this cast. Overall, been extremely loyal. The only annoying one is Meech. I think everyone has played smart which makes people hate it. Everyone is playing a pretty smart game. They're going to regret not getting Victor out when they could have.

As for Paulie/Natalie fight, I'm gonna need to actually see her boobs to confirm if they are really fake. If anyone can get a pic for me just so I can confirm, for scientific purposes only, that would be great.

They're fake and they're spectacular!!

CYvilEng

Aug 20, 2012
Des Moines
My thought is this...you get brutes like Victor, Corey, and Paulie. How can a girl that BB casts (because they hire for beauty, not strength) compete in physical competitions with them?

2/9 HOH comps have been won by guys. The 2 were won by Nicole and Bridgette. Both had a "man." Nicole's HOH was because her team lost a man so they were rewarded the team by giving them an HOH. She didn't even WIN it!

Tiffany was the only roadkill winner that was a female.

2/9 POV comps have been won by girls.

How can women be expected to win if they form an all girl alliance and win just 5 out of 23 comps?

I think all guys alliance and all girls alliances are stupid. I think a mix of both genders is typically good to make it to the end.

Reactions: ISUCubswin

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
So Paulie cries like a baby when Corey gets put up but shows no emotion when Zakiyah goes home. WTF

I think Big Brother does a disservice to woman in general. For every good player like Da' you have 6 idiots that their only strategy is to hook up with one of the guys and ride his coattail. Just think Bridgette, Bronte, Zakiyah, Nicole, Da', Michelle, Natalie, Tiffany. I guess Tiffany tried but she was so mental. I thought last season BB did a better job of actually picking woman that knew how to play the game.

How can you possibly argue Da was good at this game?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Agree with those that change their opinions on people. At first I loved Paulie and hated Paul. Now it's the opposite.

I liked Nicole more at first now she's just meh. Corey has always been a neutral zone to me. Nothing really going in or out of that head.

Vic can't really see past the next move on front of him but Paul will string him along. He's been sticking to his guns tho and his last speech was perfect when he put noms up.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
You're right, she wasn't the greatest player but at least she tried to play instead of hooking up with one of the guys and hoping for the best.

Agree on that. She had some good intuition it was just her execution that was horrible. Also she had no judgement as to when to speak and when not to. If I was her, I would have done what I could to keep Frank around as Frank always would have been a target over her.

I will add sometimes, if you're a woman its the right move to lay low and stick to a "guy". Your goal is to be standing in the end with a chance to win it all. Even if the way you got there isn't glamorous, that is the prize.

I can't say Natalie has done too much in this game, but she also hasn't done too much to hurt herself. The way she spoke to Paulie in their confrontation was really mature in my opinion. She stuck to the facts, stay pretty calm and let him self implode. Nicole hasn't really had to do too much this game yet with everyone taking shots at each other. Now with her "man" on the block, maybe she'll finally be playing harder. Michelle is that person you want to take to the final because she's so worthless you can easily build a case as to why you played the better game.

My guess is Paulie is going to get voted out, then have the two way ticket and get back in. Can you imagine the backlash/power surge he'll have?

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I'm starting to think Meech may be in a good spot for final 3. If things go like they want they would get Corey and Nicole out after Paulie. It would then be Paul and Victor and Natalie and James. 2 pairs that the others would try and break uo

• Agree
Reactions: ajk4st8

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Happy to see Paulie had a one way ticket however as I expected they will have a comp that brings a jury member back into the house which I fully expect him to win. UGH. They had a comp to bring back one of the first 5 evicted houseguests. Then they do this ticket thing to bring someone in and now a bring a jury member back in comp. I miss the seasons where once you were done, you were really done.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Finally caught up. Season had gotten a lot better. Man Paulie sure imploded all week.

I also thought it'd be for sure rigged to gI've him the 2 way trip, I wouldn't put it past production .

I'm interested t see how James plays out the the game in the next few weeks. He seems to kinda be running the show behind the scenes without getting looked at much. I know they like breaking up couples but I don't know who would not him. The 3 big guys will continue to go after each other as they've been so dominant in comps

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Their noms makes sense but if Victor wins pov, James and Nat are in deep ****. He is a guy you back door, not nominate. Should have been Nicole and Paul

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ajk4st8

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Their moms makes sense but if Victor wins pic, James and Nat are in deep ****. He is a guy you back door, not nominate. Should have been Nicole and Paul

Didn't Nat put up Victor though? Normally if there are 2 HOH's, if one comes down, the person who nom'd them gets to make the replacement, so then Nicole should go up.

James should be worried if Paul wins, although if he did, Meech would be dumb enough to then go after Nicole like she originally wanted to.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Didn't Nat put up Victor though? Normally if there are 2 HOH's, if one comes down, the person who nom'd them gets to make the replacement, so then Nicole should go up.

James should be worried if Paul wins, although if he did, Meech would be dumb enough to then go after Nicole like she originally wanted to.
What I mean is, if Victor gets POV, he has a decent shot based on comp wins to win the next HOH. I could easily see him nominate James and Nat, especially if Paul is gone. Nat did not have to rock the boat with the strongest players in the game.
Then again, devils advocate says they are running out of time to get the strongest players out. If Paul goes home, Meech might be in a great spot being able to link up with Victor.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
What I mean is, if Victor gets POV, he has a decent shot based on comp wins to win the next HOH. I could easily see him nominate James and Nat, especially if Paul is gone. Nat did not have to rock the boat with the strongest players in the game.
Then again, devils advocate says they are running out of time to get the strongest players out. If Paul goes home, Meech might be in a great spot being able to link up with Victor.

I think putting anyone but Victor/Paul up would be a bad move for her/James. Gotta take a shot at them before it's too late, and you DEF don't want them both playing HOH next week. Plus she can now try to ride on Cory/Nicole's deal, who both get to play HOH next week. If Victor or Paul would to go home, then it'd be 3 on 1 for HOH with the target being whoever doesn't go this week. Worry about POV and other stuff after that.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
If Victor were to win and Paul goes home, he'd probably put up James and Corey regardless of what Natalie did with her HOH. He's not going to attack the weak little girl who got a random win out of spite.

• Agree
Reactions: State43

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I did think the part on last night's show where Victor said why can't people stick to a deal was ****ing hilarious. This is the ultimate season of people's word in the house not meaning ****.

• Agree
Reactions: State43

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron