Yet another KU d**k move...........

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Instead of giving him the hoop they should have blown the whistle, called a travel and put 0.1 back on the clock. If he wants to pad his stats he can pad his turnover stats. Dude took 3 or 4 steps before putting it up.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
It was against a B1G school...

So WHO THE **** CARES.

Last edited:

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I assume he was thinking the game would be over by the time he layed it up. He probably felt dumb that it counted, who knows. Defenses who are up on the ball trying to steal with time running out is what actually irritates me.

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
TCU deserved to get dunked on by Burton in the closing seconds. It was a low class move on their part to take the ball and score, so that in turn gives us right for retribution. Eye for an eye.

No problem with what Mason did.

Biggest issue was that KU DB who dunked it in 2OT when the game was over and Iowa State was letting them run out the clock a couple of years ago.

Elijah Johnson. (Ironically, cousin of Leonard Johnson) Invoking the Weatherwax verbal barrage on Self, which has since become stuff of legend in KU fan lore.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
It's funny how I picture a few people who post on this board. I just imagine the few of you walking around all day, grumbling under your breath as you are constantly ****** off about everything. Then, "CLOSED DOOR? WHAT A **** MOVE! OPEN DOOR? WHAT A **** MOVE! NO SIDEWALK? WHAT A **** MOVE! OH, A SIDEWALK? **** THE SIDEWALK, I'M WALKING IN THE STREET!"

Kind of amazes me how butthurt some people get. It wasn't a showboat move, just tossing the ball up to toss it up. I find this less egregious than taking a shot when the ball has been clearly whistled dead during a game. And that happens all the time and I don't have a problem with it.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
If you think a guy nonchalantly tossing a layup up like that as time runs out is a big deal, or showing the other team up or a **** move I really don't know how you can even function on a daily basis. It takes some kind of thin skinned loser to get even the smallest bit riled up about this. With that said I am probably a bigger loser for getting riled up about how people think its a big deal.

iastatehunter

Jul 28, 2013
To me it looks like he thought time had already expired and just tossed it up. When the buzzer went off he shot another to look like he was just practicing. Nothing to see here... they just made the elite 8 let the kid off the hook

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Well, I guess that'll teach me. I'm not thin-skinned, or permanently angry, or any of that. Just thought it was totally unnecessary and below what a guy of Mason's caliber would be doing.

Apparently the real d**k move was mine in starting the thread, sorry y'all......

SerenityNow

Dec 4, 2009
Central Iowa
Well, I guess that'll teach me. I'm not thin-skinned, or permanently angry, or any of that. Just thought it was totally unnecessary and below what a guy of Mason's caliber would be doing.

Apparently the real d**k move was mine in starting the thread, sorry y'all......

That's how you own up to a thread/post that was simply not good. Some people on this site can learn from that. Well done.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu

We mock you because we love you.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
It's funny how I picture a few people who post on this board. I just imagine the few of you walking around all day, grumbling under your breath as you are constantly ****** off about everything. Then, "CLOSED DOOR? WHAT A **** MOVE! OPEN DOOR? WHAT A **** MOVE! NO SIDEWALK? WHAT A **** MOVE! OH, A SIDEWALK? **** THE SIDEWALK, I'M WALKING IN THE STREET!"

Kind of amazes me how butthurt some people get. It wasn't a showboat move, just tossing the ball up to toss it up. I find this less egregious than taking a shot when the ball has been clearly whistled dead during a game. And that happens all the time and I don't have a problem with it.

I'm ****** off all the time but more than usual right now. How dare you get a laugh indirectly at my expense. **** YOU, YOU ******* *****!!!!!!

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Only things worse than a dork are...

i6igO.jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron