Poor UI

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
real good article from Mike Hlas of CR gazette. Massively pro-Hawk paper, but Mike 'gets it'

He's a fun read most of the time. Wonder if he still feels ISU was over seeded and Iowa under?

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
mike-gesell-steals.jpg

Iowa-vs-Indiana003.jpg

I'm going to miss him, not near as much as Woodbury though

attachment.php

Attachments

• Unknown-11.jpeg
    Unknown-11.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 141

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Here's a handy compilation image if you need a desktop background guaranteed to make you smile.

attachment.php

And if you want to enhance the experience, I feel like it gets better if you accompany it with any number of donkey sound effects. The choice is yours, though.

Attachments

• FacesOfGesell.jpg
    FacesOfGesell.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 143

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Here's a handy compilation image if you need a desktop background guaranteed to make you smile.

attachment.php

And if you want to enhance the experience, I feel like it gets better if you accompany it with any number of donkey sound effects. The choice is yours, though.

or, if donkey's aren't your thing, Jim Gaffigan provides a suitable sound effect.

[video=youtube;t7uWwp70EsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7uWwp70EsI[/video]

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA

attachment.php

I never noticed that bony arm reaching for the ball in the Monte picture before. Does it even have a bicep? It starts to weird me out if I look at it too long.

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I never noticed that bony arm reaching for the ball in the Monte picture before. Does it even have a bicep? It starts to weird me out if I look at it too long.

No kidding. it's got some insect-like properties, imho. Weird and creepy.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota

attachment.php

I don't know about you, but I probably wouldn't use that for a handy compilation. You must have a thing for gingers?