FS 4 Men's Season Basketball Tickets

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I'd rather buy single game tickets for less
This is the reason why no one feels comfortable selling tickets on this site. FYI I had an extra pair of seats this year in Section 234, Row 16. Between the baskets but certainly not fantastic seats. After becoming frustrated with trying to sell them on this site, I listed them individually on Stubhub. I have sold five games (of 17) Grand Valley State, Iowa, Baylor, North Dakota State and Kansas State. I bought the tickets for $850 ($425 a piece) and have already been paid $885 after Stubhub's commission. This guy asking for $800 a piece is a gift and yet people are complaining.

Sorg4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 25, 2015
Hoiball you need to get a clue. So do a lot of people if they feel like they are getting ripped off when they pay over face value. Face Value does not mean ****. What ever the free market is willing the price will be. If there are 20,000 people who want 1 available set of season tickets, well the FAIR VALUE is whatever the highest person is willing to pay! Supply and Demand, look it up.

ImperialCyclone

Sep 11, 2012
I think the price sounds extremely fair. I always hate to see people get torn apart for posting fair prices for tickets on this site and it turns into a public lynching. I respect the OP for putting these tickets into the hands of other clone fans and getting fair market value especially given donation levels. I think some people around here need to chill. Just my two cents.

LakeLife

Aug 8, 2015
I have 2 tickets to the Iowa vs ISU game and I cannot make it... They are my season tickets and are lower level on the sides... I would part ways with them for 500 each, so this sounds like a good deal. PM if interested.

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
I have 2 tickets to the Iowa vs ISU game and I cannot make it... They are my season tickets and are lower level on the sides... I would part ways with them for 500 each, so this sounds like a good deal. PM if interested.

If someone needs a pair and doesn't feel like being price gouged by lakes I have two available. Only $399 each.

CyFan03

Jun 5, 2010
Ames
Using the advice of others, I'm changing my listing....

2 Tickets for the Iowa and Kansas game. $1000 each. Will throw in the rest of the season for FREE!

At least that way I'm just gouging for 2 games :)

storycy

Nov 4, 2014
Is there an option on stubhub.com to see how much tix have already sold for?
ONLY if you go through the process of listing tickets for sale and clicking on the "help me price" tab. It then will list the prices of tickets sold if you click the sold tab.

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
800 for a season is pretty fair amount. True cost of owning season tix is not the face value. I wish people would understand the true cost (suffering through years of terrible Iowa State MBB and annual donation).

Working at the basketball school made me realize how cheap Iowa State MBB tickets are if you look at the face value only. You get to see top 10 quality basketball game for season for $800? That's a steal. KU's MBB season tix go for minimum $1,200 and donation.

CyFan03

Jun 5, 2010
Ames
800 for a season is pretty fair amount. True cost of owning season tix is not the face value. I wish people would understand the true cost (suffering through years of terrible Iowa State MBB and annual donation).

Working at the basketball school made me realize how cheap Iowa State MBB tickets are if you look at the face value only. You get to see top 10 quality basketball game for season for $800? That's a steal. KU's MBB season tix go for minimum $1,200 and donation.

Thanks. I thought it was a fair price as well, as did most others. Thanks for all who commented.

Couldn't get any takers though, so listed them individually here;

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209570

I expect to make well over $800, just didn't want to go through all the trouble of selling individually. Oh well.

CyFan03

Jun 5, 2010
Ames
No way am I letting the guy from the other thread 1 up me. Yes, I have sold several of the games for these season tickets, including Kansas. But it has come to my attention they are worth WAY more than I was asking. Probably why they didn't sell. I'll sell the rest of the tickets I have left (not including Kansas, Baylor, Texas and others) for $3501. Hit me up with offers :)