RECRUITING: Some Xavier Simpson info

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
No it isnt what we think, it is him doing the math. He isnt a top 20 recruit so the Diallo comparison is dumb. The combo of a good juco pg already in board, a possible Monte and Prohm saying he would still take Strong a regardless of Simpson plus multiple veterans at the 2 (Cooke, Thomas, Babb) is enough for him to know their is a decent chance minutes could be tough to come by in year one. It isn't rocket science.

The guards that are on our roster aren't exactly that intimidating. If he's good enough, he'd play.

Spam

May 21, 2008
This reminds me of all the people here who insisted Fred would never leave before this season, even with every sign possible showing different..... Move on, we can focus somewhere else ( ideally a 4 star 2017 PG)....

People were insisting that Fred would be here the next season every year since Fred had been here. They were right all but one year. So there's hope for Simpson.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
He'd be a great get but at the same point, I'm kind of holding out hope that we are able to get a bigger pg in the future, loved that we could expose teams by posting up our pg like we did with Kane. After this year I'm not sure where we have a mismatch (maybe Burton) but that's kind of whats made us tick the last couple of years.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
This reminds me of all the people here who insisted Fred would never leave before this season, even with every sign possible showing different..... Move on, we can focus somewhere else ( ideally a 4 star 2017 PG)....
I feel like you're arguing with yourself. Most everyone realizes our chances of landing X are not good.

HornacekFan1414

Nov 9, 2014
Frisco, TX
I feel like you're arguing with yourself. Most everyone realizes our chances of landing X are not good.
lol, always good to win... and I was arguing with someone as to why X isn't coming here... He seemed to think if Monte stayed and X came, there was still tons of PT for him...( because are guards are not really that good)

ILiftWithRoyce

Feb 6, 2012
Ankeny
As he is obviously NOT COMING TO ISU and some posters feel the need to make that exceptionally clear to every person, we might as well go ahead and close this thread

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
As he is obviously NOT COMING TO ISU and some posters feel the need to make that exceptionally clear to every person, we might as well go ahead and close this thread

What fun would that be? I'm sure there will still be some posters who are shocked and ****** about it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron