Bryce Drew

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Curious if anyone thought the same thing I'm thinking....

I dislike Scott Drew very very much, and his cheating ways. Makes me not want brother Bryce as our head coach. Might be a dumb reason, but I find it hard to be able to cheer for him knowing hes related to Scott.

Anyone else feelings mutual?

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
That's a really bad reason for not hiring somebody. Just like it was stupid for people to give Pat Knight a job just because he was Bobby's son.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

I dislike Scott Drew very very much, and his cheating ways. Makes me not want brother Bryce as our head coach. Might be a dumb reason, but I find it hard to be able to cheer for him knowing hes related to Scott.

No issue for me.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
We could hire Bryce Drew as head basketball coach then hire Kendall Briles as head football coach!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
He has had an impressive start. I think Scott Drew is actually a really good coach. Took a while to sell me on that, but there it is:

Scott was a funny coach a couple years ago, but he's growing by leaps and bounds.
You can see that he's watched some Hoiball tape in Baylor's offense these days.

I think he's a pretty good-very good coach now.

MaccloNe

Sep 21, 2011
If only we had a single thread that talked about coaches and the search...

Oh, we do.

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX

I'm sure you have at least some little shred of proof about the cheating you allege... right?

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
threads like this are why ISU is considered a smart basketball fan base... OP is a loon, but almost no one falls into lockstep with him. Informed fans don't just gang up on the target... kudos to those who use their heads instead of their macho BS.

FTR, I'm really sad about Fred. He is an outstanding coach and from all I've heard an even better man. I've always been a fan of his teams... it's one of the reasons I come over here as much as I do.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
threads like this are why ISU is considered a smart basketball fan base... OP is a loon, but almost no one falls into lockstep with him. Informed fans don't just gang up on the target... kudos to those who use their heads instead of their macho BS.

FTR, I'm really sad about Fred. He is an outstanding coach and from all I've heard an even better man. I've always been a fan of his teams... it's one of the reasons I come over here as much as I do.

Give us your coaches or leave.:pwink:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron