JTS construction webcam?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
New bleachers look to be colored cardinal; what color are the exist? Are they all aluminum?
Most new bleachers are cardinal, the smaller lower corner is gold, and right now it looks like the crew is installing black bars in the end zone area because that will have cardinal plastic seats bolted down.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Tuesday lunch:
attachment.php

Attachments

• SEZ 6-2 B.jpg
    SEZ 6-2 B.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,712

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
Actually - it's back there. Must have been folded up and I just didn't make it out.

Last edited:

ElephantPie

Aug 17, 2011
Tuesday lunch:
attachment.php

Looks like the new upper sections are all cardinal bleachers, the new lower sections in the corners are cardinal, and the new end zone club bleachers are all gold. Good news is if all the End Zone club people are inside drinking, maybe the goal posts will blend into the gold bleachers and the visiting team can miss some field goals. :jimlad:

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Looks like the new upper sections are all cardinal bleachers, the new lower sections in the corners are cardinal, and the new end zone club bleachers are all gold. Good news is if all the End Zone club people are inside drinking, maybe the goal posts will blend into the gold bleachers and the visiting team can miss some field goals. :jimlad:

The Endzone Club is getting individual chairs/seats with seat backs and cup holders. The gold bleachers are for $250 season ticket holders.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The Endzone Club is getting individual chairs/seats with seat backs and cup holders. The gold bleachers are for $250 season ticket holders.

A few weeks ago when I looked at available seats, it seems that the seats in the front of the End Zone Club had not been sold. I think we need to make it a Cyclone Fanatic section and show them how to use those cupholders!

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
A few weeks ago when I looked at available seats, it seems that the seats in the front of the End Zone Club had not been sold. I think we need to make it a Cyclone Fanatic section and show them how to use those cupholders!
That's because they are turning it into the hot tub section.

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
For those that keep freaking out about the lift station in the southeast corner. Here is the architectural cut through that area in the blueprints that prove it will be continuous seating. They can't remove the old structure until the new pump station is completely operational, otherwise everything would turn into a giant bath tub.

attachment.php

Attachments

• owsQvkh.png
    owsQvkh.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,520

BirdOfWar

May 3, 2010
Central Iowa
For those that keep freaking out about the lift station in the southeast corner. Here is the architectural cut through that area in the blueprints that prove it will be continuous seating. They can't remove the old structure until the new pump station is completely operational, otherwise everything would turn into a giant bath tub.

attachment.php

It looks like we've got a man on the inside.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN

attachment.php

Rev 2? Somebody screwed up.

iahawkhunter

Apr 17, 2010
Huxley, IA
For those that keep freaking out about the lift station in the southeast corner. Here is the architectural cut through that area in the blueprints that prove it will be continuous seating. They can't remove the old structure until the new pump station is completely operational, otherwise everything would turn into a giant hot tub.

attachment.php

FIFY