SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
[video=youtube;2gJtkFCuJ4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gJtkFCuJ4w[/video]

Oh, wait. You said "your" mom.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Jokes are all about who, what, why and how - as in how its delivered!

this was not a good Momma joke, but, its a great story. Was on a cruise with whole extended family. It was our last night on the ship and we were finishing dinner and going to pack our bags. It appeared my wife and I were the only ones not packed. So, the rest of the family asked if they could take my son and go to a family rated comedy show. We said sure.

When the comedian came out, he was a large afro-american from harlem. He said that he was the King of Yo Momma Jokes in Harlem for 5 straight years. So he invited the crowd up to the stage to battle. Before my brother and nephew could react my 7 year son runs up there. He was the third kid in line and by far the youngest. First two kids go up there and battle to applause, they were in their teens.

When his turn came up, he walked up on stage. The comedian looked at his watch and asked him if he was for real, my son just nodded. Then he said, you better quit eyeballing him…in harlem thats reason to get shot!!! So, comic proceeded to tell his Yo Momma joke, crowd erupted laughing. Then my son spoke into the microphone…he said Yo Mommas so stupid - long pause, starring at him…. Comedian stops him and says, now careful, you eyeballing me again and i'm afraid you gonna say something bad… My son smiles, and starts again - Yo momma so stupid, she took her bra off and showed everyone her boobies. That was it..that was his joke. The crowd completely went ballistic laughing at this lil kid that just dropped the funniest joke on this comic - all about delivery!

The comedian laughed, looked away, snapped back, looked at him and squinted and said - how u know my momma!

My sister was able to catch the moment with her cell phone - may have been a terrible yo momma joke, but setting and delivery was perfect!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• KC Cruise ship2.jpg
    KC Cruise ship2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Kc Cruise Ship.jpg
    Kc Cruise Ship.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 238

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Yo Mamma so fat she broke her leg and Ranch poured out

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
In Portugal, what holiday sees the most sales in electric shavers?
Mother's Day.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Time for a classic: Your momma is so ugly that when you were born, the doctor slapped her.

kberyldial

Mar 20, 2006
Your momma's so ugly she couldn't play in the sandbox when she was little because the cats kept burying her

Help Support Us

Become a patron